Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:57:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSauce's most epic posts
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSauce's most epic posts  (Read 276486 times)
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: April 20, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »

I can't believe you locked the only thread worth two billion dollars

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: April 20, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »

I can
Mark Mayers
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: April 21, 2017, 11:13:27 AM »

I can't believe you locked the only thread worth two billion dollars

Desolus Twitter: @DesolusDev Website: http://www.desolus.com DevLog: On TIG!
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: April 21, 2017, 01:13:52 PM »

SILICON VALLEY TECH SHITHEAD: [in voice of newly enlightened man] how about virginity... squared

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #924 on: April 21, 2017, 01:14:59 PM »

Oh, yeah...

that is not a proportional response to unauthorized use of software

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2017, 04:24:00 PM »

SOFT MAN WITH UNPLEASANT "BABY-STYLE" ARMS AND LEGS: Hello, my name is Palmer Luckey, a name I share with 10% of circus clowns. I am here today to talk to you about my new invention, which is a type of computer that sits one inch from your eyeballs and instantly renders you unlovable even to dogs and cats.

HYPOTHETICAL CROWD RESPONSE (INCORRECT): This man has some interesting ideas. We should hear what he has to say.

HYPOTHETICAL CROWD RESPONSE (CORRECT): Let us pull off his extra large cargo shorts so that we may ridicule his rare medical disorder, "rosacea of the ass".

alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: April 27, 2017, 08:36:44 AM »

Hello Matwek, Thank you for your feedback. We are aware that when we decided to do this game using this theme we were targeting a very particular public. We're trying to give to the story the same kind of tone that you'll find in "The Hangover" movies so yes, the characters are a bit of assholes Smiley and also that the game seems a bit sexiest. By no means we want to be sexiest or put women just in the role of decorative objects. We'll try to be very careful on that point but still trying to tell the story of some dudes just messing up their friend's wedding.

Do you actually tried the game or you give us your feedback based on the screenshots?

Something that you pointed out very well and I defenetely will tell to the writer is that when we present the player with important options he gets to choose if he wants to act like an asshole or not and not just give him two asshole options

Thank you

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: May 10, 2017, 08:31:47 AM »

Real talk:
I saw Toby Fox at a grocery store at some con. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »

: Heh heh! Welcome! Why don't you take a look at my wares?
:
That's ok. Shrug I've been hated a lot, yet I don't deserve it. No No NO Anybody think that I am bad... Sad ...or good? Smiley

: I'm not interested in this.

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #929 on: June 22, 2017, 03:04:12 PM »

You mean those blobs with oversaturated colors, yeah I am not afraid of aliens Tongue

the last metroid is not in captivity... Trap Them

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2017, 12:07:43 PM »

Write in russian, please.

Привет!

Мы запускаем площадку по краудфандинговым сборам в криптовалюте - www.kickico.com

Выше я предложил интересным проектам создать у нас черновики, так как у нас скоро начнется массовая маркетинговая кампания в нескольких странах (Америка, Китай как приоритет).

Вы можете создать черновик вашего проекта, и когда наша площадка запуститься - сентябрь ориентировочно - в первых рядах будут проекты из черновиков созданных сейчас.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: September 05, 2017, 05:49:50 AM »

Hello guys, Very new to join this fabulous community and Emoji movie as well.It looks amazing keep doing more stuff with Emoji.Thanks

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2017, 12:40:58 PM »

Timmy, please, post a no mans sky YouTube with no context or explanation to let us know you're OK and the hurricane has passed

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 16, 2017, 06:05:48 AM »

nobody broke out myer-briggs yet which makes it far better than average for a thread like this
intj stands for "I'm named TJ" and is a shorthand way of telling people that your name is TJ
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: September 25, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »

*gently places my hand atop yours in a fraternal gesture and speaks with the serenity of a faith healer* shut the fuck up

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: September 30, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »

hey just out of curiosity what is the state of home motion capture software since people started experimenting with the kinect

cant wait for merry gear solid V: the santa pain

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #936 on: September 01, 2018, 04:58:08 AM »

how much to hire super joe as an inflUenCer
i spit on mens laws and only do things that will either benefit humanity or are dumb as shit

Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #937 on: November 09, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »

I see two issues that you might want to look into changing and see if it helps:

1. The currency symbol suggests that you live inside a JRPG, games may be blocked on a regional level to facilitate efficient war crime denial

2. Alter your preferences to exclude mega man

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic