Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:30:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsVersus (Moderator: Melly)Collaboration thread. Get help, offer help!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Collaboration thread. Get help, offer help!  (Read 33851 times)
tylerthedesigner
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 07:19:57 PM »

I am a programmer/designer looking for assistance with 2d art. Vector or pixel art would be acceptable. If there are any artists still looking for a team, let me know!

Regarding the project itself...
I have a few ideas I have been fleshing out, and I am waiting to find an artist to pick the project. I am also open to brainstorming out a brand spanking new idea with an artist, granted they are willing to do all the art for said idea.

If anyone is interested, let me know!
P-Flute
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2011, 01:44:08 PM »

Ello wot wot.  I'd really like to join a team and help out as an artist.  Mostly I'm looking for 2D work, probably sprite work, but I'm capable on a lot of fronts. 

It's been a while since I've worked on a game, so I'd like to keep things simple if I can.  Preferably games that don't need a ton of assets, or a bevy of complex animations.

Sprite-work example~

I'm also in love with doing concept art/character design, so if you (magically, somehow) just want someone to design your junk and already have other means of producing it, I'd be more than happy to do that crap out of sheer kindness.   Beer!  Or boredom.   Beer!

Concept example, and another, and another

Feel free to message me for more examples/with questions/ask me what I'm wearing.  Kay maybe not that last one, but.
mikejkelley
Level 1

DreamCaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2011, 03:04:04 AM »

DreamGirls' Duel needs programmers!

DreamGirls' Duel, will be modest in scope: two characters + one level + XNA Mugen. Characters will be 3d pre-rendered into 2d. Need proof of our good looks? Here are the two main character models;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnvcPQf9fY&feature=feedlik

I need someone who has either Mugen experience, XNA programming experience, or preferably both.

After less than a week, characters are nearly complete and should be rigged, animated, and rendered by this Monday. If you share the same insane work ethic, plz pm me!
mikejkelley
Level 1

DreamCaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 02:21:49 AM »

It's worth mentioning that I can render out to vector, so if anyone out there thinks they can make a good flash fighting game, plz get in touch!

http://www.dreamcastersduel.com/images/sheebaWalking.swf
http://www.dreamcastersduel.com/images/mummyWalking.swf

indieus
Level 0

Life's worth a med pack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2011, 06:36:44 AM »

Hey any flixel/flash programmer out there wanting to help me finish my verses entry do let me know Smiley Its local multiplayer so no network programming etc. Most of the ground work is done so should not take more than a couple of days !
indieus
Level 0

Life's worth a med pack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2011, 06:45:04 AM »

Hey guys Im in the middle of completing my verses entry. However Im finding it difficult to complete the game by myself primarily because I suck with maths  Crazy Any flixel/flash programmer willing to help me finish the game please take due credit. No network programming involved, very basic stuff !

Thanks
X3N
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 08:09:27 AM »

Mikejkelley - nice art. I wish I knew flash by now.

I'm looking for a ruby tutorial getting Active Record up and running with Sinatra. I thought I was pretty close but then couldn't figure out how to get the database initalized. Should be able to get help from a co-worker but maybe not in time for the comp that's over.

destiny is truth pre-op
Draknek
Level 6

"Alan Hazelden" for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »

Hey guys Im in the middle of completing my verses entry. However Im finding it difficult to complete the game by myself primarily because I suck with maths  Crazy Any flixel/flash programmer willing to help me finish the game please take due credit. No network programming involved, very basic stuff !

Thanks
You probably want to provide some more details on the game if you want to entice somebody to finish it for you. A good idea would be to start a thread describing the game idea and providing screenshots.

Also you should introduce yourself!

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2011, 04:32:10 PM »

I need someone with a microphone to record some lines for my fencing game in the corniest French accent that they can manage. Private message and I'll give the specifics.
mikejkelley
Level 1

DreamCaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 09:11:59 PM »

@X3N

Thank you very much, sry I hadn't seen this comment earlier. There's more in the thread!

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=17636.0

Plz comment as I haven't had time to make friends here lol but Sad

Anyways, DreamGirls' Duel in its current form is a vehicle to advertise DreamCasters' Duel

though, I dunno, with what OmegaZX has been producing, those roles may well reverse! Smiley
Masikus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2011, 05:12:26 PM »

I'm available to work on music for any kind of game.  Below is a link to an EP I released recently and upon request I have more material I can show you that I've been working on. 

http://masikus.bandcamp.com/
Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 06:09:22 PM »

The development phase of the competition is over. Now it's time to play and vote. Smiley

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
Masikus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »

Oops...sorry. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic