Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:18:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Viceroy Studios (help wanted)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Viceroy Studios (help wanted)  (Read 4737 times)
Icedemon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »

Hey all,

apparently im supposed to post stuff for artist here (according to derek) so here goes:

my recently founded gaming studio/ community, Viceroy Studios, is looking for talented pixel artists to contribute to a vertical scrolling shooter (similiar to raiden) with backgrounds, sprites, and other artwork. Viceroy is a community-based enterprise gaming studio dedicated to creating freeware games. The work is completely voluntary, and is unpaid. If you respond to this offer, you are not necessarily signing up to make artwork for an entire game. We have a decent amount completed, and any input is always welcome, whether it be one sprite or an entire level. If you are interested, the website can be found here:

www.freewebs.com/viceroystudios

and i can be contacted at [email protected]

Since i am new to this forum, i'll also lay it out at the bottom in the format presented in the rules.

Company title: Viceroy Studios (www.freewebs.com/viceroystudios)

Project title: Alphawings

Description of project: Entirely 2D pixellated vertical scrolling shooter (very raiden-esque)

Talent/ Position Requirements: A variety of pixel artists are needed for the project, including:
-sprite artists (mainly ships, btw)
-background artist
-character artists?... (we need small portraints of characters for the storyline of the game, which will be in drop down-text boxes, w/ the portraits...)

Payment: Voluntary; unpaid.

Contact Info: company website or [email protected]

Thanks all!

A Viceroy forerunner...

Viceroy studios is a community based freeware gaming enterprise dedicated to making freeware games.

check the link:

www.freewebs.com/viceroystudios

word.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic