Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:11:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsVersus (Moderator: Melly)Dog Walking FIGHT!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dog Walking FIGHT!!  (Read 3342 times)
berareu
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »

I still don't have anything ready..just an idea floating in my mind but WAIT FOR IT!  Evil
EDIT: OKAY, the initial idea is that you have to bring out your dog for a walk because, you know...he has to pee. But you have to avoid other dogs and other stuff or he'll start barking like CRAZY.  Durr...? After the dog did all his stuff you have to reach the end point and the game finishes! Since this is a versus competition there are 2 or more players and the first who reaches the destination wins!
I'm imagining the game a bit like Pac Man but with wide areas, maybe turn-based and a lot of extra stuff.
But this idea may be totally scrapped since I still need to discuss it with my partner so...  Cheesy
Stay tuned!  Cool
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:35:52 PM by RedSnake » Logged
ChevyRay
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

Remember to set your topic Message Icon to "Versus Competition". Smiley Good luck!
berareu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »

Remember to set your topic Message Icon to "Versus Competition". Smiley Good luck!

Oh didn't know that, thank you!
Good luck to you too, your idea is very interesting, can't wait to play it!  Beer!
ChevyRay
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »

It's actually a Mr. Brandon Bey's idea, the first artist who contacted me Smiley so I won't take credit. But hopefully I can flesh it into something amazing.

Who is your partner, btw?
berareu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »

He's not signed on TIG and can't draw or code at all  Cheesy He's just gonna help me with game design and testing and I'm gonna handle graphics (pixel art) and coding (Game Maker, don't hate me  Durr...?) all by myself. Well at least I'm not gonna be completely alone  Grin
ink.inc
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »

Game Maker is a damn fine tool.

Don't ever let any one tell you different, son.
godatplay
Level 1

Josh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »

Playing this game should feel like the "running home scene" in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Well, hello there!

/////////////////////////
God at play - meaningful games - spiritual games
@godatplay
/////////////////////////
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic