Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:44:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAnother three hour game: Redman Le Rouge in
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Another three hour game: Redman Le Rouge in  (Read 1875 times)
im9today
« on: May 09, 2008, 02:14:50 AM »

Redman Le Rouge in
HELLSTORM
My coding debut!

Download:
http://www.thepoppenkast.com/data/Im9today/3h2.zip

Controls: Jump around and move with the directions, you can cling to the moving block for cover. Tap Z to shoot and hold X to shield. R resets the room if anything goes wrong. Those hastily made white blocks restore health.

It has a lot of problems but I don't think it's that bad for three hours and my first try at using GM seriously. Feedback would be good because I plan on 'completing' this. Thanks to Kval, JW, and Bisse, without whom I wouldn't have been able to figure this stuff out.
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 04:40:54 AM »

Hum... well... feedback is difficult at this point since theres just insanity going on in the window in front of me, and all I can do is fire pellets and fall through the floor to summon the almighty hi-score table of hope.

I mean its definitely not bad for 3 hours but I think it needs more before you're going to get any really valid feedback.   Or maybe I'm just really bad at this.
im9today
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 05:04:50 AM »

Unf, I think you're right, but that was helpful at least; it appears things are too hectic at the start to even start playing. Well then hold off on the feedback please, I'll do a lot more work first.

mai bad

I'm just going to lock it for now.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:58:43 AM by im9today » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic