Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411412 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 15, 2024, 10:52:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)PORPLEMONTEST 2008™ - animation pitch contest
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PORPLEMONTEST 2008™ - animation pitch contest  (Read 2408 times)
Hinchy
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:31:59 AM »

This isn't really about games but I know you guys are a bunch of really creative and talented people and figured maybe a few of you would be interested.

So. Over at amateur animation network Porplemontage Studios, me and a friend are running a contest. We're looking for the best comprehensive series pitch. This means we're looking for people to come up with full cartoons - plots, characters, settings, episodes, the whole shebang. And whoever is judged to have the best series pitch will get their own three-episode cartoon series, penned by Brooks Williams (creator of the excellent - and cancelled - webcomic, BrooksTV) and animated by myself (creator of the somewhat mediocre - although other people seem to like it - webcartoon, The Adventures Of!).

If you're interested, the official rules can be found here: http://boards.porplemontage.com/viewtopic.php?t=5188

Now get pitching!
Stij
Level 3

the world's tallest dwarf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 06:55:58 AM »

Hah, it's a small internet. The guy who founded porplemontage used to post on another forum I go to (HRWiki). It seems like I run into you guys wherever I go.  :D

Anyway, I'd love to be a part of this, but I don't really have much time right now. :/ School and all...
Hinchy
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 06:59:48 AM »

The contest is open until July 9th, so you don't have to participate right away to win.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic