Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:16:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMatthew Davis -- 2D Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Matthew Davis -- 2D Artist  (Read 1558 times)
Memlin
TIGBaby

ohai

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 10:28:05 AM »

Yo.

My name is Matthew Davis, and I've been in game development for a couple years now. However, I tend to be a one-man team and am not much of a programmer, so technically speaking, I've only released one not-so-notable game.
However, I do have a passion for art. In fact, a number of my uncompleted projects--of which there are many--began as "art projects." Because I've been through this process before, I know the steps of game development, and what games need in animation and feel.

I'm available for free or paid work (money is always nice, after all). Any money (or, well, most, depending on the amount) will be spent towards new art supplies (such as a Tablet or an actually up-to-date version of Photoshop) and thus increase productivity and / or quality.
But, as I said, free work would be wonderful as well. Simply getting some finished projects under my belt would be nice. However, if you plan to sell your game, whether it be to sponsor or per player, I will probably expect a cut.

Please also note that I do have a life and may take a small amount of time to get requests to you. I value my studies, social life, and other projects highly, and though I will attempt to get work to you as swiftly as possible, certain occasions may arise that will force me to need a small amount of extra time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it should be minor.
I will also need some direction should you take me on-board as to how you want the game to look and feel. In-depth explanations are not necessary--and may even be slightly too limiting--but a simple idea or two would be appreciated.

I offer:
  • Spriting
  • Animation
  • Concept Art
  • Conceptual Advice
  • Coding Aid for Game Maker, Stencyl, or veeerrrry simple Java projects
  • Access to a few Composers and Performers should the need arise

You can contact me at memlinn(at)hotmail.com or memlinn(at)gmail.com.

Anywho, here's a small showcase of some of the work I could scrounge up:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 07:24:11 AM by Memlin » Logged

obai
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic