Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:23:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsVersus (Moderator: Melly)A Thousand Blank White Pixels [Finished - Mac/Love released]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: A Thousand Blank White Pixels [Finished - Mac/Love released]  (Read 8360 times)
emacs
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »

That link to the Mac version is a folder on your website, not a .APP file. :\

Frog
Level 1

Eternal Being

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 05:41:40 PM »

That would be because apps are actually stored as folders (try right clicking one and choosing 'Show Contents'). He'll have to zip the .app to make it downloadable.
mcc
Level 10

glitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:09 PM »

I have FROTHING DEMAND for this game but am unable even to load sekritforum.com at this point.

My projects:<br />Games: Jumpman Retro-futuristic platforming iJumpman iPhone version Drumcircle PC+smartphone music toy<br />More: RUN HELLO
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 12:51:34 AM »

The best way to win is to get a bunch speed as fast as possible, collect more dots than your opponent, then just sit there and do nothing. If you use one white to hit your opponent and make him lose one white, you don't gain anything. The best you can do with the attack is achieve nothing, and the worst you can do is get behind. There is no point in attacking.
FinalSin
Level 1

Too bad they lose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 07:10:21 AM »

The best way to win is to get a bunch speed as fast as possible, collect more dots than your opponent, then just sit there and do nothing. If you use one white to hit your opponent and make him lose one white, you don't gain anything. The best you can do with the attack is achieve nothing, and the worst you can do is get behind. There is no point in attacking.

Interesting. I noticed this in some playtests, but not all, (the onus then became on the opposing player to use Purples to switch resources around). I'd really like to hear what you think I could add to balance this up.

That would be because apps are actually stored as folders (try right clicking one and choosing 'Show Contents'). He'll have to zip the .app to make it downloadable.

D'oh. I'm new to both Macs, TIGS and distributing games, so, uh, yeah. I'll work on that tonight when I upload the SHINY WINDOWS VERSION.

Balancing suggestions welcome. Thanks to all who tried it - you didn't have to. Smiley

Games By ANGELINA - Games designed by artificial intelligence!
Cut Garnet Games - Games designed by me!
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

Make hitting the opponent with a ring make him waste two or three whites, so there's actually a point to using it, and so there's something to do once all the resources are collected.
Chubysnow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 07:27:39 PM »

Can you please release the windows version?
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »

Added template for finished entries. Please update yours:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=17283.msg493412
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic