Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:09:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsVersus (Moderator: Melly)Keyboard Command [version 0.11]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Keyboard Command [version 0.11]  (Read 1454 times)
scottwashi
Level 0

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:10 AM »

Keyboard Command

Press keys corresponding to each of your soldiers to switch between attack, defend, and idle states. This is meant to be a quick game ideally taking less than 10 seconds per match.

Modes

I'm planning of having your soldiers lined up either in alphabetically, QWERTY, or random orientation (chosen at the title screen). For playing on the same keyboard, one player gets the left-hand keys, the other gets the right-hand keys. I'm hoping to implement online play, but I have never dabbled into networking code, so that's going to be interesting.

Screenshot

Need to make a better background, add notifications to what key is associated to which soldier, and work on the animations (not to mention finish the gameplay code).

UPDATE:
I have a very early build of the game now. The online mode doesn't work even in the slightest, but offline seems functional. Looking to update the animations, tweak game speed, and other stuff still.

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:41:30 AM by bigcess » Logged

Checkout my games at http://www.scottwashi.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic