Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 11:04:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSISEON° - First Playable
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: SISEON° - First Playable  (Read 8266 times)
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 08:32:42 AM »

It's not just you, it runs slow for me too. There is too many layers of transparency. It needs a better computer than my other games Smiley

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
Chris Pavia
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »

Man, you released this when I was out of the house all day. How dare you not confirm my availability schedule first!  Durr...?

Can't wait to get home from work so I can try this out!
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 09:30:37 AM »

At least you're not going to have to play with the earlier builds with annoying glitches  Big Laff

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
Chris Pavia
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 08:33:24 PM »

Beautiful game, but it runs too slow on my laptop for any kind of precise movement  Angry
Ratchet
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »

Hey, there was a bit of a problem with the Mac bundle - there's a weird character on the end of the executable (째) which is preventing it from running as an application.
Code:
cd SISEON.app/Contents/MacOS
SIS
and then pressing tab, got it running. Probably ./SISEON째 would have worked too.
I'm guessing this is an issue with the Info.plist file not encoding "°" properly, so it's probably best to remove that character entirely.

Also, there was no sound; it could really use some. Otherwise, it's a beautiful, confusing, fun exploration game =D

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »

Okay I don't think I've been done with the update tonight.. I worked on Merveilles instead...

But ! Great news, the music in the game will be by Access To Arasaka, this means so fucking much to me. Stay tune for the next update, coming up this week.

XXIIVV

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic