Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411515 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:07:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[iOS] Niji The Endless Rainbow (FREE for a while)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [iOS] Niji The Endless Rainbow (FREE for a while)  (Read 984 times)
Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:23:10 AM »

Hi guys, finally we (Pixel From Outer Space)are glad to announce the release of “Niji The Endless Rainbow” in the App Store, an old school arcade game where you must explode flowers to increase the speed of the rainbow and to increase your score.
Maybe some of yours saw this game for the A Game By Its Cover competition here in the TIGsource forum, now you can try the game with a touch device, the real support for what we designed the game.
The game is a universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) and it’s actually sold at Tier 1 for a limited time only.
The application is distributed by Forge 11, our publisher, and it has Open Feint integration, so you can compare your high-scores worldwide or with your friends.
Please share this announcement via facebook or twitter, but first of all remember to download the game!! :-)

Feedbacks critiques and comments are always welcome! This is our first really finished game, and we are proud and satisfied also only for this...:-)

iTunes link:

here some screenshots:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:45:12 AM by Sengir » Logged

Sengir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »

I want to notice you that our publisher set it to FREE for a limited time! Please use this moment to download it!!!! thank you!

superflat
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 11:59:26 AM »

Looks nice, I really like the rainbows, but I'm not sure about the antialiased edge on the white outlines.  I'm gonna download it and give it a go though!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic