Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:50:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTrivia Or Die
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Trivia Or Die  (Read 1223 times)
Fun Infused Games
Level 1

Games so good you could hang your hat on them.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my Xbox Live Indie Game trivia release Trivia Or Die...

For the last 1,000 years, the Earth's greatest trivia champions have gathered at a secret location to battle for the fate of humanity itself. Can you triumph and save the world or will your defeat lead to the untimely demise of all mankind? Trivia or Die features 1- 4 player action, three levels of computer AI, and a snarky host that will insult you at every opportunity.

Official Trailer:

Let me know what you think. The game is just $1. If it passes review, it should be available by the end of the week (I'm aiming to go into review tomorrow night).

Qbopper
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »

The only things I dislike are the same animations for everything (understandable) and the end death in the trailer (understandable). As someone in the comments stated, the questions look easy and at 1$, this should be a steal.

I won't know though because I have a PS3 and Wii.
keramago
Level 0

i killed a man irl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »

dear god that's one the weirdest/most obnoxious hosts i've seen in a while. he seems to do nothing but apparently crack up laughing the whole time and tell you some less-than-subtle insults ("you're so stupid!!!").

also "which american president saw active service during both world war I and world war II?". it's probably barack obama. probably

~*~*~ i am cat ~*~*~~*~*~ i am cat ~*~*~
flavio
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:08 AM »

I think you've found a good niche for your game. I was searching this kind of game for my 360 some months ago. It's a good news, as a player! Smiley

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 07:07:00 AM »

The only things I dislike are the same animations for everything (understandable) and the end death in the trailer (understandable). As someone in the comments stated, the questions look easy and at 1$, this should be a steal.

I won't know though because I have a PS3 and Wii.

Sounds like you need to get an Xbox 360 then Smiley Not being an animator, I'm limited to the stock animations for Avatars and there aren't a ton of them that would make sense in this game. It's something I'm not high on either but a necessary evil that must be endured. I believe more people will look into the game because of Avatars than will turn against it because of limited animations. And you can turn off all the insults if you want and then it is mostly just answering trivia questions (if that's your thing).

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »

dear god that's one the weirdest/most obnoxious hosts i've seen in a while. he seems to do nothing but apparently crack up laughing the whole time and tell you some less-than-subtle insults ("you're so stupid!!!").

I've accomplished my goal with this game then Smiley I want to bring trivia for trivia players (not really hardcore trivia, more of something in the middle) but also make it open enough for casual players too.

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 07:09:21 AM »

I think you've found a good niche for your game. I was searching this kind of game for my 360 some months ago. It's a good news, as a player! Smiley

That's great to hear. There aren't too many trivia games on the Xbox and Trivia or Die will be the first one in a while to be released. If everything goes well, Trivia or Die should be available later this week.

Fun Infused Games
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 07:10:36 AM »

Just thought I'd mention Trivia or Die is now available on Xbox Live Indie Games...

http://tinyurl.com/6arxf6o

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic