Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 09:22:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRain
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rain  (Read 1080 times)
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »

Hi there y'all,

Rain is an in-development, narrative driven game that starts with a man walking the street on a damp, gloomy night.

There's a love story, hopelessness, um... rain... falling from the sky, and some flashbacks too, along with other stuff.

In the spirit of the point and click adventure games of my youth, the game features interesting characters, pleasantly pixeled scenery, and an engaging story.
I plan on releasing Rain as freeware when it is finished.

The game is in it's early conceptual stage, though I do have most of the story figured out. I currently have no functioning computer due to a hard drive crash, and no way of connecting to the Internet at home. All of my files were luckily backed up on a much older Linux running machine not fit for game development.

I've sent in a proposal to Kickstarter and it's been approved so I'll have that page ready soon I hope.

I'll embed some pics when I have access to a computer. Typing this up on a iPod, stealing wifi from the neighbors.
yeah.  Noir
Or you could follow that link in my sig, but I don't want to be too pushy.

Anyways, goodnight ladies and gents.
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 10:10:57 PM »

I really do like the interactive concept page/blog thing. I really like to see unique and interesting things like this as I think they give a lot of credibility to projects. It shows that both you're doing things the way you want (which is creatively) and that you have the know-howt to execute them.

I'm going to follow this.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic