Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 10:55:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallIndie team up!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie team up!  (Read 1207 times)
Laufman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:13:42 PM »

I hope you guys dig the poster I drew up for the event:D

My company Halfbot and Ravenous Games are teaming up for their upcoming iOS releases! Our game The Blocks Cometh will feature characters from the League of Evil and in return fans will get to play an entire level pack featuring The Blocks Cometh in the next update for the League of Evil!

We are pretty pumped about our upcoming release. The talented guys at Hyperduck Soundworks(They did the audio for A.R.E.S.) made us a brand new soundtrack and we also will be featuring Mr. Destructoid as an unlockable character.

The Blocks Cometh was submitted on the 9th so hopefully it will get approved in good time.

Laufman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

Wow, not a single reply?  I thought you guys would love this kinda thing. Oh well Gentleman

mankoon
Level 4

And that is how you get to Llama School.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:09:09 PM »

Well, that the art is quite snazzy :3. I shall look up some videos of these games and imagine them as one ...

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 12:07:56 AM »

The announcements forum is finnicky, It's sadly one of the least checked forums.
Did you get iOS approval? is the game up? Gentleman

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »

lovely artwork up there! And the game looks like fun. Sadly I'm not interested in iOS games like.. at all

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Sir Raptor
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »

Just out of curiosity, is the collaboration between you guys in any way related to the incident where someone sold a pirated copy of The Blocks Cometh on the Apple store with the main character from League of Evil?
Laufman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

Yes it's completely related:)  We got together after we found out our games had been compromised and decided the best "revenge" would be to team up for real. So that's what we have done. The League of Evil has a new level pack themed in The Blocks Cometh while we have 2 of their characters as playable characters in our game.

The Blocks Cometh became available about an hour ago in the US for 99cents.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-blocks-cometh-by-halfbot/id415877950?mt=8

Just out of curiosity, is the collaboration between you guys in any way related to the incident where someone sold a pirated copy of The Blocks Cometh on the Apple store with the main character from League of Evil?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic