Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:54:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsThrough the Void. OMG what's this!? FIRST LEVEL DONE!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Through the Void. OMG what's this!? FIRST LEVEL DONE!  (Read 4965 times)
antymattar
Level 5

Has earned the contemporary *Banned* medal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 11:20:36 PM »

Oooh... Ding! I forgot to mention that if yu press F1 then you will see a help file. Facepalm

antymattar
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 05:48:03 AM »

//upladed an exe with music and a fixed-ish elevator: http://www.mediafire.com/?5cbczxqaq6wp65q

Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 06:28:56 AM »

Chip's Challenge. I guess I mean that it seems to have an early 90s Windows game style, dominated by grey tiles and solid sky blue backgrounds. Again, I mean this in a good way. The style works very well here.

I like the music. Grin

The dialogue box was a bit too subtle. Didn't notice it at first when it popped up.

Lots of typos so far. "locked up in Hi's room", "project he was woring on", "you don't now."

I didn't particularly enjoy waiting for the automatic elevator. It was also hard to leave the elevator. A lot of times when I tapped down, the guy flickered for a second then went back inside. This was in the latest version. I haven't played the older ones.

Explored for a bit and got a key from a computer before stopping. Not sure how much content/story is in this demo, but it seems like a solid base for future development.  SmileyHand Thumbs Up Right

antymattar
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2011, 10:33:01 AM »

Thanks! The music is from my album: http://hepton.bandcamp.com/

Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »

This looks so much like Apogee's Secret Agent (that's a compliment, makes me nostalgic).

Kit
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2011, 06:22:00 AM »

This! ^

So nostalgic. Can't wait for a chance to try this Smiley Once I have, I'll leave more feedback :D

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic