Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:33:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsFreeplay 2011!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freeplay 2011!  (Read 1857 times)
Hach-Que
Level 1

a radical dame who likes to make games

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »

Oh yeah!  Who is ready for Freeplay 2011? Beer!

I'll have the Winnitron AU built and ready by then, so we're going to have a stall or whatever kind of thing goes on in that regard (I haven't gone to Freeplay before).  Hand Any Key Smiley

Who else is totally going to be there? Grin

eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:10:51 PM »

Yes. Please. I kind of lurked last year but didn't really get into the Hand Shake Left vibe Hand Shake Right.

I'll come check out the winnitron if its up and running. Smiley

Toeofdoom
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »

I'll definitely be there, it was pretty good last year. Not sure exactly where you'd put the winnitron.
If it's like last year, there's the paid area where most of the talks are going on but no displays and the public area where people had displays for various games they were developing (games chosen by the freeplay organisers). The public area also had some talks that were more aimed at everyone, not just games devs.
So yeah, just get in touch with the organisers I guess, hope that works out.

Hach-Que
Level 1

a radical dame who likes to make games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »

I'll probably get in touch with the organisers when the Winnitron AU is actually looking like an arcade cabinet and isn't just 3 MDF sheets with lines on them Tongue

HyperNexus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »

I might go again this year depending on what international speakers come along and what the content of the talks are. If there is less emphasis on the iDevices and more on making personal, compelling games then that'll justify the trip from Adelaide.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic