Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 03:35:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosFlash/Web Developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flash/Web Developer  (Read 1068 times)
tristan
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2011, 04:20:10 AM »

Hey there,
I'm a professional flash/web developer. I'm offering my services to help create a website or other marketing presence for your game.

- Why am I posting this?
I'm primarily looking to build portfolio pieces. I'm working in a vertical I don't want to be in, and working on real projects that are more in-line with my desired field will help me get where I want to be.

- What can I do?
Full flash, HTML5, hybrid, mini-games, facebook apps/tabs, social integration, CMS if required, checkout.. basically just tell me your needs and I can probably make it happen. Major art assets would be provided by you. Obviously, UI and design elements would be my responsibility.

I'll be clear: I don't call myself a designer. However, I've been exposed to enough to be able to fake it. If you already have a design, that's great, I can build it out for you and maybe add some non-standard/"flashy" things I've been experimenting with.

- What will it cost you?
That depends on scope, both of my involvement and the game's budget/target market, and how valuable the experience is to me. It could be free. It could be inexpensive, or some credit or ownership. It could be a chunk of change if your needs warrant it.

- Why me?
Unfortunately, due to contracts, I can't post any significant portfolio pieces. I've worked on several higher-end sites in both technologies for some big-name clients. My goal is well and truly to build impressive things to help my career along. You can be the beneficiary of my drive!

- So...?
Please email me at [email protected]. A short intro about your project will do to start, but the more info the better (such as art available for layouts, a demo if possible). If you'd like to chat, leave your contact info for your preferred chat program and I'll try to get in touch that way.

Thanks much!
Tristan
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic