Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 05:11:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSpace Police - X-Box 360 & PC Top Down Shooter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Space Police - X-Box 360 & PC Top Down Shooter  (Read 1721 times)
JohnnyJohnJohns
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a DevLog for this game to keep me motivated and hopefully gather some interest and get some good feedback.  The game is called Space Police and here is the logo:

The game will feature about 10 different randomly generated star systems that should keep the game from getting stale too quickly.  The object will be to complete all 10 missions through combat, exploration and racing.  I hope to release the game by the end of May so there's plenty of time for suggestions from you guys!

PS:  It's still really early days but here's a screenshot from some things I was trying out with camera's and backgrounds, feedback welcome!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 06:28:41 AM by JohnnyJohnJohns » Logged
tergem
Level 1

It's a pony!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »

Using XNA? Smiley

Actually what software did you use to make the Icon?

Games made so far (completed):Spike teh dodge, Unnamed puzzle game, Galaga clone, Generic Top-Down Shooter, overly simplistic business simulator In dev: Platformer!
JohnnyJohnJohns
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »

Yup, I'm using XNA to develop it, I haven't made much headway the last couple of  days but will be more productive this week!

I used photoshop to make to logo.
JohnnyJohnJohns
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 06:28:22 AM »

Obviously I didn't keep this DevLog up to date.  My may release date is out the window and I'm trying to decide whether to go forward with the project of not so any feedback would be great!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic