Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:07:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBullet Fusion - Danmaku Shoot 'Em Up
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bullet Fusion - Danmaku Shoot 'Em Up  (Read 868 times)
Samuka97
Level 0

Indie Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2011, 05:10:04 AM »

Hey guys, first post on the forum so excuse me if I do anything stupid. Anyways, I'm here to make a DevLog for my newest game: Bullet Fusion. Banner coming... sometime!

Description: Bullet Fusion is a Danmaku shooter, which means the gameplay is not based around hitting the shoot button faster to kill your enemy, but rather have precise movement and reflexes to move your space-ship around a screen filled with 1,000 bullets so you can line up your shots with your enemy.

Gameplay: In this game, you must concentrate on both not getting hit by flying plasma bullets and killing your enemy; because you earn points for kill streaks, going through entire levels without dying and the such, which then you can use to upgrade your current space-ship with a new gun, faster engines, more powerful shots or even buy a new ship as a whole.

Progress: So far, I've still been working on the Menus and the such. Here's a few screenshots of what I have "done":
Main Menu - Options Menu - Test GUI Window

I'm just starting with this "indie" thing, so any suggestions, tips, criticism and etc. are welcome!

Samuka97
Level 0

Indie Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 05:11:09 AM »

Reserved.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic