Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:24:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios3D Artist/Animator looking for experience
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D Artist/Animator looking for experience  (Read 2738 times)
Hawt Koffee
Level 1

That's a wild fire.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

So I've been going around trying to find a small team to get into for experience

I'm currently on the PVKII Mod team as a prop modeler
I will definitely do free work just for the experience but paid work is nice too

here's a full list of my skills as taken from my resume' other than just modeling of course
Skills
Art work - Sketching and design using traditional and modern mediums - see http://tommy631.deviantart.com/ for example work. I'd rather have a portfolio set up but this is what I have in the mean time, I also made this short demo reel of some of my 3D work

Camera/Video experience - I've used SLR Cameras and Digital cameras, I've been using Photoshop for about 5 years and the video editing software SonyVegas for about 2 years
Animation - About 5 years with Flash
HTML/Dream Weaver - 1 year
Music - Piano and bassoon, including a bit of composition experience using programs like Famitracker and FLstudio. I also play in the MRHS Senior Band.
3D Modeling - 4 years with Blender (a polygon modeler) and 2 years with Scupltris (a sculpting program), learning Z-Brush (an advanced sculptor)

I'm currently working on something called "Squad Stronghold" a 3rd person shooter in the unity engine. I have no idea how to use Unity though so development is slow
if you're interested you can check it's slow progress here

http://forums.theminusworld.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1682

please let me know if you want me to help with anything.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:10:33 PM »

Heya, it's good to put some select work in your portfolio thread, somebody might pass you over if all they see is links. Beer!

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Morgan Ender
Level 0

Call me Sigma.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 02:36:22 AM »

Heya, I sent you a PM.
rekcah
Level 1

PulseBoy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »

Hey! If you're interested I have a 1 week long project I'm trying to do. Technically its a paid job, but I don't want to give out the details here. I'll PM you!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic