Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:31:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903254 times)
fraxcell
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »

Radiant Historia
  -I'm loving it man, it's like a classic 90s JRPG.  I finished it, I'm just working on that secret extra boss now.

I've been playing this too, it's pretty awesome.
Also on DS, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword. I wasn't expecting much, but I was quite impressed. On the fifth chapter right now.

On PC, I just played a couple rounds of Masjin, the versus compo game.

Nugsy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2011, 02:06:54 PM »

I've ben playing Monster Tale on the DS. It's pretty cool!

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »

Burnout Paradise and Hidden: Source 4b
saibot216
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »

More Deus Ex. I should have this bitch beat soon.

ithamore
TIGSource Editor
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »

Sorry about the late March list. *=favorites

I should start to use a new character for good impressions. I enjoyed heART and Gemini Rue.

[Trapped_beta]
[across_the_lake_wip]
[TinyBarbarian]
[TIGL] * I like it even though I can't defeat the Paul Eres boss.
[ExVitroDemo]
[mog_20080415]
[JohnCube]
heart.sav
rebirth.zip
heART.exe
GeminiRue_Demo.exe
2011_02_21_ExVitroDemo.zip

As for today's games:

Osmos (I had cleaned up my hard drive's cookie and temp files which had deleted my progress in the game, but it is a nice game to start over.)
Soul Brother
Tiny Bang Story (I gave up on the demo.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:26:20 AM by ithamore » Logged

Please help TimW, a longtime promoter of indie gaming everywhere and an old friend of TIGSource, to write about indie games full-time.
Jesse
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »

What do you think of Burnout Paradise?

I was a HUGE fan of the Burnout series until I got Paradise.... which I absolutely hate. I found it completely devoid of the charm of the other games, and just empty in general...

Undecided

Theophilus
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2011, 10:03:54 AM »

Monster Hunter Tri.
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 12:07:48 PM »

I was a HUGE fan of the Burnout series until I got Paradise.... which I absolutely hate. I found it completely devoid of the charm of the other games, and just empty in general...

Undecided

I never played any of the other Burnout games, but I like Paradise. It's not incredible quality, but it's free-roam and it's racing, and that's one of my favorite ways to sink time. (The likes of NFSUG2 and that other free-roam one that I can't recall the name of)
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »

Dead Space 2. Even better with lights off and alone... Evil

Sean A.
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2011, 03:12:53 PM »

Undecided

I never played any of the other Burnout games, but I like Paradise. It's not incredible quality, but it's free-roam and it's racing, and that's one of my favorite ways to sink time. (The likes of NFSUG2 and that other free-roam one that I can't recall the name of)
God in my opinion Underground 2 was the peak of the series. The free roaming and customization we so much fun. I played that game to death. After that Need for Speed started going downhill.
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2011, 05:12:10 PM »

Picked up Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I love how even the collectable games are puzzles. I think I'm going to have to pick up the other titles in the series.

I'm still playing Spiral Knights. Did everyone else quit? I'm two upgrades away from T3, and the patch tomorrow promises to add some new items to the game. It's sad my guild list and friend list is devoid of TIGers.
BlueSweatshirt
Level 10

the void

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2011, 08:13:27 PM »

Picked up Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I love how even the collectable games are puzzles. I think I'm going to have to pick up the other titles in the series.

I'm still playing Spiral Knights. Did everyone else quit? I'm two upgrades away from T3, and the patch tomorrow promises to add some new items to the game. It's sad my guild list and friend list is devoid of TIGers.

I've veered away lately because I've been more interested in working on my own game in my free time, and honestly, the game mechanics become bland very quickly. The strategy feels so one-dimensional as just bringing the right equipment. Egh.

Nikica
Level 5

Remember, it’s all in your head.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2011, 03:57:52 AM »

DoomRL and X Operations.
Jesse
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »

Undecided

The games up until Paradise were HUGELY fast paced, jam packed full of civilian cars to bash around, and had awesome tracks. Once it moved to free-roaming it became so slow when you were driving around looking for a race, which was a bad move in my opinion.

Also, the civilian cars don't have drivers, which, when you're only seeing them at 100+ mph in the other games isn't noticeable, but since in Paradise you can just drive around and stop and watch these ghost cars, is really creepy...

I dunno. You should go play Takedown or Revenge!  Grin

Desert Dog
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »

Just finished Dubloon. Great game.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »

OUTLAND
Hand Any KeyAddictedHand Joystick

saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2011, 01:39:18 PM »

Super Street Fighter 4 - Anyone wanna play?

Also, I got an old DS from a friend. Just getting into Dragon Quest 5.
Sakar
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2011, 07:44:46 AM »

Just bought VVVVVV, Saira, Magicka, and Lottie's Dungeon. Will be playing those this weekend
Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2011, 12:37:01 AM »

Just got Radiant Historia and Okamiden, but I'm not sure when I'm going to be playing them, been really motivated working on this new project I started last weekend.

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
PowRTocH
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2011, 01:22:12 AM »

Just got Radiant Historia and Okamiden, but I'm not sure when I'm going to be playing them, been really motivated working on this new project I started last weekend.

Tell me what you think of them after you've tried them! I'm super interested in both of those titles, though especially the former (I have a thing for the SMT series so I'm sure I'll like it).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic