Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 12:38:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 902128 times)
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: January 04, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »

I figured out the rest of the details about saving Curly on Cave Story. I've been checking place after place to try and discovery secrets on my own.

Also random shit: Monster X was easy with the Bubbler and I finally got Booster 2.0. I wonder where the hell he got those new pair of red glasses...Lastly, I went back to the Labyrinth to look for more secret stuff and I see they made the place slightly harder.

Indie games I have purchased:
Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 04, 2012, 03:01:31 PM »

Wait wait?! Sidescrolling Sonic boss fights? Fuck yeah! Are any of the Classic Sonic boss battles on Lava Reef's level of greatness?!

Not as good as the lava reef boss, but pretty good.

Most of the bosses are Modern Sonic, at a ratio of about 2/3. They're still fun, though.
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: January 04, 2012, 05:23:59 PM »

Wait wait?! Sidescrolling Sonic boss fights? Fuck yeah! Are any of the Classic Sonic boss battles on Lava Reef's level of greatness?!

Egg Dragoon would like to have a word with you...

Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 04, 2012, 05:31:27 PM »

I'm "playing" a "game" called remove super-intrusive malware from your computer 2012 edition. Cry

Toucantastic.
ink.inc
« Reply #764 on: January 04, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »

I'm disappointed with the latest Deus Ex...

The enemy AI is pretty much fucking retarded; the easiest thing to do is just make some noise, gather them all up into one spot, throw a grenade and then open fire on the survivors (preferably with a rapid fire weapon). And when you open fire on them, they never seem to advance onto your position (aka behind a piece of sheet metal/carboard box that is inexplicably immune to bullets)... ever. So you just pick em off, one by one.

Stealth takes forever and you end up dying a lot- ultimately not worth it.

Also it gives me motion sickness.

D+

I'm "playing" a "game" called remove super-intrusive malware from your computer 2012 edition. Cry

reinstall dat windows
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #765 on: January 04, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »

Most of the bosses are Modern Sonic, at a ratio of about 2/3. They're still fun, though.
Well I knew that was too much to ask for. Lava Reef is Sonic boss perfection as far as platforming based obstacles go.

Anyway, last on Cave Story I was getting slapped around by Sisters. They're aren't really that hard and I've only lost to them like 3 or 4 times but that walk is way too damn long.

Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 04, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »

reinstall dat windows

Screw that. This is 2012. I used a restore point.

Toucantastic.
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: January 04, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »

reinstall dat windows

Screw that. This is 2012. I used a restore point.

Continue!

Now, all you gotta do is retrace your steps, and recover your lost souls...

SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 04, 2012, 06:14:56 PM »

Egg Dragoon would like to have a word with you...

It was awesome, but it was not Classic Sonic.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 05, 2012, 01:46:21 PM »

Time for a change of pace WTF

Dragonmaw
« Reply #770 on: January 05, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »

xcom forever
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: January 05, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »

hoard. literally.
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: January 05, 2012, 06:15:44 PM »

F#$#%^^ GODDAMMIT!!! Within the last hour, on  Cave Story I just figured out that I didn't save Curly right. Since I left her ass I got to start all over. I swear I checked her twice. What the hell?

Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 06, 2012, 04:56:53 PM »

I gave TOME4 a real chance for the first time today because it won the ASCII Dreams poll. Tongue

It was kind of a shock because it's very different from the old version of TOME but I'm really liking it so far. Interesting mix of a traditional roguelike with 90s CRPG elements. In terms of making a hardcore roguelike accessible, it's not quite up to Stone Soup standards and the loading times are kind of annoying, but it's a good game.
dEnamed
Level 4

Bored was AmnEn.

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 06, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »

Bought Blur during Steamsale. Such a fun racer. Pity they had to go with an unlock System for multiplayer. The online Multiplayer is two parts of sad: Barely anyone plays it anymore and of those few that do play, there's a quite high amount of cheaters. Every online race so far, there was at least one guy with unlimited powerups. :|
I'll keep it for Local Play but the unlock system will still be a kick in the teeth.

Obviously of demonic ancestry. In that case, can I get my wings please?
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #775 on: January 06, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »

KAG for days.

hi
Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #776 on: January 07, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »

I'm told that Alpha Protocol is somewhat Archer: The Videogame. I was already intrigued by it, and now I want to play it even more.
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #777 on: January 07, 2012, 09:58:34 AM »

nuclear dawn.
PaleFox
« Reply #778 on: January 07, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »

I'm told that Alpha Protocol is somewhat Archer: The Videogame. I was already intrigued by it, and now I want to play it even more.

Alpha Protocol is great, though some people hate the gameplay so much that they can't stand it. If you try to play it like a normal shooter you'll be very unhappy, because it's an RPG that pretends to be a shooter :|

Here is what I am playing at the moment

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 07, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »

How we are supposed to play the game? I have the game and I can't seem to find an approach that don't feel like rape ...

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic