Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:50:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903369 times)
SousaVilla
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: July 11, 2016, 01:14:20 PM »

Furi is amazing. Is free on psn this month and has this cool soundtrack:

I tend not to like boss rush games, but this one got me hooked until the end. If you have psn at least give it a try.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8361 on: July 11, 2016, 07:19:30 PM »

furi really didn't click for me, but i dig the aesthetic and soundtrack.

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8362 on: July 17, 2016, 04:13:41 AM »

Don't worry about it and level up
I'm practicing 5/3 polyrhythm

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: July 17, 2016, 03:02:35 PM »

Do gravity rolls next.
bittwyst
Level 1

Twitter: @bittwyst

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8364 on: July 18, 2016, 12:51:28 AM »

Then do a barrel roll.

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8365 on: July 18, 2016, 04:34:42 AM »

Then do a barrel roll.

In the barrel of a drum?

Gravity rolls look neat, tried a little this morning! Currently working on 5/3/2, same as the previous but with right foot (bass) playing at 0% and 50% of the measure

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8366 on: July 18, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »

i bought the new ratchet and clank game on prime day and beat it last night. it was a lot of fun! definitely worth the $20 i paid. i miss games like that. next up is finally finishing 999 like i said before. i really want to play virtue's last reward.

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: July 19, 2016, 04:18:28 AM »

Thirty two missions in EDF 4.1 down, thirty eight to go? Don't these games generally go for seventy missions or was it more?

Game Of the Year anyway.
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:01 AM »

i bought the new ratchet and clank game on prime day and beat it last night. it was a lot of fun! definitely worth the $20 i paid. i miss games like that. next up is finally finishing 999 like i said before. i really want to play virtue's last reward.

I see we're still on the same boat. I'm on my second playthrough of 999 now and am trying to figure it out without checking the internet for help.

I think I might have gotten one of the worst possible ending for my first ending.

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: July 19, 2016, 04:13:18 PM »

Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8370 on: July 19, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »

Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton
That game owns.

999 is once again on hold as I'll be replaying all of Kentucky Route Zero over the next week.

and0
Level 0

I do things and translate stuff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8371 on: July 20, 2016, 10:40:41 AM »

I just started playing Witch and the Hundred Knight, and...wow. The game as such is rather average bordering on tedious so far, but the writing is insane. Not insanely good, just insane. It's like an angry teenage Tarantino wrote South Park.

I got pink cats with jetpacks right here.
2mass
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8372 on: July 20, 2016, 11:05:53 PM »

Endless Space..

Still learning it, I have only played head-to-head in 2 player over LAN so far. Now it's time to introduce some AI to the stage and on a larger map.

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8373 on: July 21, 2016, 03:23:06 AM »

I just started playing Witch and the Hundred Knight, and...wow. The game as such is rather average bordering on tedious so far, but the writing is insane. Not insanely good, just insane. It's like an angry teenage Tarantino wrote South Park.

That's the feeling I got from the demo too -- thank goodness there was one, it probably saved me 70$.

-- NSP

and0
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8374 on: July 21, 2016, 11:24:19 AM »

That's the feeling I got from the demo too -- thank goodness there was one, it probably saved me 70$.

-- NSP

I didn't get to try the demo since I don't have a PS4 and bought the PS3 version, but I got it for 15 bucks and it's not that bad of an investment (70$ feels like too much to me though). The game itself is alright if you like loot-based games, but the writing really tries too hard to be edgy sometimes. Maybe it'll evolve some charm later on, but for now I just keep face-palming.

On the other hand, the main character is called Metallica. Hand Metal Left

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8375 on: July 22, 2016, 04:03:13 AM »

I didn't get to try the demo since I don't have a PS4 and bought the PS3 version, but I got it for 15 bucks and it's not that bad of an investment (70$ feels like too much to me though). The game itself is alright if you like loot-based games, but the writing really tries too hard to be edgy sometimes. Maybe it'll evolve some charm later on, but for now I just keep face-palming.

Yep, characters talk a lot but never really say anything. Got kind of tiring.

As for what I've been playing, I just booted up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the nth time. It's the one portable entry in the series that I've never made it all the way through, but this time will be different damned it; I will conquer it!

and0
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8376 on: July 22, 2016, 08:41:39 AM »

Yep, characters talk a lot but never really say anything. Got kind of tiring.

As for what I've been playing, I just booted up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the nth time. It's the one portable entry in the series that I've never made it all the way through, but this time will be different damned it; I will conquer it!

Great, now I can't remember whether I've beaten PoR or not. I now that I put the game down the first time around and then tried beating it again about a year ago, but I honestly can't remember whether I actually finished it...I think I did, but meh. Guess I'll have to look it up now.

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #8377 on: July 26, 2016, 06:02:54 PM »

It's been suggested that the easiest mission to farm weapons on Inferno in EDF 4.1 is number fourteen so now I've got a bunch of ridiculous guns that'll make Normal difficulty laughable.

It's been a surreal experience actually getting to play this game on PC. I still can't believe it, not in a million years but it happened. Reality trumps all.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8378 on: July 27, 2016, 06:48:38 AM »

thanks for the tip, i've had the ps4 version sitting around for a while and i've been looking for an excuse to get back to it.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8379 on: July 29, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »

not Picross 3D 2

Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic