Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 05:49:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903038 times)
theaterofdreams
Level 0

Tiger

View Profile
« Reply #8620 on: January 05, 2017, 12:29:51 AM »

Just started Halo 5... finally got around to picking it up (usually wait until it's cheaper). So far it's shaping up to be a genuine classic. Excited to see where it ends.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #8621 on: January 05, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »

played
- xenoblade x, okay
- starfox assault, flawed (input, aiming,draw distance, level design) but entertaining
- mario sunshine, downright bad, it's the second time I'm trying to gave the game a chance ...

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #8622 on: January 06, 2017, 02:33:17 AM »

Brigador has eccentric mechanics and took a while to click, but is very gud.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #8623 on: January 06, 2017, 03:32:15 AM »

I played a bit of the first Metal Gear Rising game... it's alright I suppose. I really shouldn't be playing these kind of games at ten o'clock at night when the reflexes are shot.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8624 on: January 07, 2017, 05:51:30 PM »

SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS!

Use this discount and join me now : http://superhotgame.com/discount/#F927241CF7FA

Doubtful_Profit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8625 on: January 09, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »

Trying to finish the last chapter of Alan Wake, so I can start the Mass Effects again in preparation for Andromeda :D

Rise of the King - Survival/Adventure Game: www.rotkgame.com
defrobo
« Reply #8626 on: January 10, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »

Not owning a wiiU but heavily anticipating the switch, I was hesitant to buy mario maker for the 3DS. But I got sick of waiting.

It's pretty decent. The pigeon cracks me up (mostly because I'm playing in Japanese and he keeps saying ぽぽぽ)

I've started on making my own 2d platformer so I wanted to pick apart the classic mario levels to get an idea of the design. Turns out you need to win the coin challenges before each of the classic levels are available to edit. Luckily that's quite fun in itself.
Smerik
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8627 on: January 12, 2017, 01:45:08 AM »

I'm currently roaming the lands of Duscae, riding my Xelphatol colored Chochobo collecting frikking dog tags.
Besides the side quests Final Fantasy XV is one the better games i have played, because its just plain fun.
The 'boy band' touch could have been left out in my opinion, also i'm not a big fan of the clothing. But the fights, the lore, the Astrals (summons) are so damn epic. Can't wait for the "expansion" where hajime tabata is working on.

_glitch
« Reply #8628 on: January 12, 2017, 06:12:39 AM »

Someone playing Planetside 2?
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8629 on: January 15, 2017, 02:04:15 PM »

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/brigador-deluxe-edition
Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8630 on: January 15, 2017, 03:00:59 PM »

Oh, I just finished Titanfall 2 and it's amazing. Was expecting Call of Duty with robots but instead got a great FPS, full of creative mechanics and some very well done platforming sections. Also, while the story is just ok, the dialogues are very good.

Yannic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8631 on: January 17, 2017, 05:07:47 PM »

Used to. I mained NC light assault with two C4. Lots of TR and Vanu tanks died to my hands.
cynicalsandel
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #8632 on: January 17, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »

im 65 stars into super mario galaxy

_glitch
« Reply #8633 on: January 17, 2017, 09:27:11 PM »

Used to. I mained NC light assault with two C4. Lots of TR and Vanu tanks died to my hands.

I once asked "who killed more NC today: TR + VS or NC?" Some NC guy said: "probably NC."
My NC Infiltrator had more deaths by NC than by VS and TR... True story. That's why I'm now playing with TR.
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: January 19, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »

darkstalkers

DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #8635 on: January 19, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »

Finished The Beginner's Guide a little while ago. Procrastinating on starting Firewatch...

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8636 on: January 19, 2017, 08:22:58 PM »

Dominion the board game, Kindo, Circa Infinity

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #8637 on: January 27, 2017, 09:17:58 AM »

I am playing Stranger of Sword City (PC) and it is feeding my Etrian Odyssey cravings quite nicely. The game's 3D graphics (the dungeons) are PS2/PSP-ish (probably due to the fact the game was meant for PSP if I remember right) but the 2D art is top notch and the game has a pretty decent setting going for it. I believe it is also on XBOX One. Anyways, the game is awesome and I am having a lot of fun with it.

EDIT: These dungeon crawlers that make you "roll" your stats are an insidious trap I can't seem to escape. For some belligerent reason I will sit and spin the random number generator for eternities to get a stat that is even just 1 point higher than what the generator will typically give. It's made worse by the fact I will spend eternities creating these high stat characters just to have half of them get insta-murdered part way through the first dungeon. *sigh*

I fucking hate/love these games.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:46:22 PM by JWK5 » Logged

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: January 28, 2017, 04:41:45 PM »

With their latest update Project 64 (google it) finally runs Ogre Battle 64 (google EmuParadise) and just about every other N64 rom near perfectly. I never got to play Ogre Battle 64 but I played the hell out of Ogre Battle (also on EmuParadise) on the NES and then again later on the PS1 and absolutely loved it. So I've got about 2 hours invested into Ogre Battle 64 (via Project 64) and I fucking LOVE it! It takes just about everything that was awesome about Ogre Battle and kicks it up a few notches.

For those who've never played Ogre Battle, it is a tactical/strategy RPG where you move units around on a battlefield, but where it differs from games like Final Fantasy Tactics is that the movement is done real time RTS-style but when the units collide they go into a turn-based battle screen (a la Final Fantasy or other JRPGs). The units carry out their attacks automatically (based on the battle strategy you assign them) so it happens pretty quickly. You go around the maps liberating towns (which nets you items and whatnot) wearing down the enemy troops so you can siege their home base on the map. It is pretty awesome, well worth giving a try.

The only other Ogre Battle game released was on the NeoGeo Pocket, Densetsu no Ogre Battle (also on EmuParadise), and it is pretty good though it doesn't look as visually appealing as the other two (due to being on the NeoGeo Pocket). The Ogre Battle games share a timeline/setting with the Tactics Ogre games (which play like Final Fantasy Tactics) and it is interesting the ways they interconnect.

Anyways, it's good shit. Give it a try.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8639 on: January 29, 2017, 09:46:10 AM »

i've been playing earthbound while reading along in the new legends of localization book about it. it's a great way to play the game, highly recommended. and the book is fantastic, too.

Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic