Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:07:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903634 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9220 on: July 26, 2018, 12:47:46 AM »

mentally gearing up to play Yakuza Kiwami 2 by piledriving rowdy bystanders as i cross roads on foot, go grocery shopping etc
part of me feels some guilt when i land a crunching spinning back kick to the nape of a shopper's neck, who was only performing the minor sin of reaching further back for a fresher bottle of milk, but this will only last another month
Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9221 on: July 27, 2018, 12:27:17 AM »

Finally I can play Yakuza 0 on PC, so I can post here about my good/bad impressions of the game!  Smiley

Games:

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9222 on: July 27, 2018, 01:22:12 AM »

please refrain
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9223 on: July 28, 2018, 02:30:49 AM »

tried owerwatch again, thatnk you legendary warcraft 3 beta tester for this dump on human society
now its clear that game clearly based on character countepicks and strats. Action is chaotic but design feels very playtested/designed to be naturally intuitive and allow improvisation. Same problem as with all battle royals - learning arbitrary game physicks to be chosed as shit elite and experience endgame thats always same.
and dumasses keep on adding new useless characters because it generates clicks.
Blizzard world map is the most obnoxious shit in videogame, its bunch of lowlife 2nd world cg freelancers sucking a dick of GODs who hired them to make LEGEND GAMEs.
Blizzard is dead, Game is made by some insectoid everquest nerd and korean mmo art guy nobody ever gave a shit about we are late stage romans
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:44:44 AM by Cobralad » Logged
parzi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9224 on: July 30, 2018, 07:20:52 AM »

I've been playing severed, a weird but charming looking game. The mechanics are quite fun!

Also, started playing some hearthstone (finally)
Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9225 on: July 30, 2018, 12:48:58 PM »

Did you ever played Guacamelee? Is Severed better?

Games:

ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9226 on: July 30, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »

I've been in Linux for the last month because I don't like to wait a billion years for windows to boot and also I'm using Construct to make the latest game (I don't feel like working too hard). Between "coding", I tend to relax by playing randomly either Starbound, Hotline Miami 2 or Stealth Bastard 1. I also tried some Dota 2 again - I see the potential, but I don't see myself spending 100+ hours to git mediocre.

I also re-bought System Shock 2, but the Linux version won't start and I'm not in the mood to discover why.

ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9227 on: July 30, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »

Oh and I recently lost about 10+ hours on Autonauts. Beautiful! It's basically making games in Construct the video game!

https://denki.itch.io/autonauts

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #9228 on: July 30, 2018, 06:40:44 PM »

PLaying paladins free on switch ... feels dated after playing fortnite.

BlueprintofAgency
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9229 on: July 30, 2018, 08:57:09 PM »

Really glad Magic The Gathering: Arena let me in because I've had the itch to open packs for a while but not the money

If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers. Let us make good.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #9230 on: July 30, 2018, 09:07:13 PM »

Hey, a La-Mulana got released today! Only an hour in and I've already taken down one guardian which I could've done quicker if I wasn't getting dicked over by spikes that blend in with the environment and those fucking bats that also blend in with the environment. It's pretty dingy, really gotta be paying attention to avoid being wrecked by every screen. I love it, it's the first game all over again (literally at the start) with added 3D touches, cuter animations, a creepier Xelpud and the occasional room that scrolls.

Maybe you should play a La-Mulana too, it does at least try to ease you in this time until the real game starts and you find that you should've probably gotten good at the first game before moving on to this.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9231 on: July 31, 2018, 12:05:12 AM »

Chasm is finally out, so make sure to get it out of your system by tomorrow for game of the year repeat offender, Yakuza 0
Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9232 on: August 01, 2018, 02:10:46 AM »

Ready to play Yakuza 0 on PC for the first time  Grin

Games:

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9233 on: August 01, 2018, 06:42:55 AM »

Ready to play Yakuza 0 on PC for the first time  Grin
your good deeds shall be rewarded in this life or the next
Bellator
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9234 on: August 09, 2018, 04:04:35 AM »

Getting on the new WoW hype train, catching up with the contents right now, and getting my first dip into the No Man's Sky. I give it a couple of weeks till i jump to the next hype train haha. How long do you stay on one game on average? I just jump around variety, can't stop
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9235 on: August 09, 2018, 04:33:08 AM »

Been playing Dead Cells on Switch. It's a really good take on the Rogue Legacy formula with terrific combat. It also has a weird Roguelite/Metroidvania level structure that works pretty well, and the devs are in a sort of anarcho-syndicalist studio where everyone is paid the same and there's no CEO or company owner to speak of.

poisonknight
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9236 on: August 09, 2018, 05:09:51 AM »

To be honest, I'm currently playing WoW right now because I just got it last week from my friend. I know it is a really really old game and a lot of you have already played it but I'm really addicted to it right now. Lot's to learn, lot's of fun! I highly recommend this game to people who like MMORPGs Smiley
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9237 on: August 09, 2018, 05:11:43 AM »

Been playing Dead Cells on Switch. ... devs are in a sort of anarcho-syndicalist studio where everyone is paid the same and there's no CEO or company owner to speak of.
the irony of playing it on nintendo
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9238 on: August 09, 2018, 08:28:16 AM »

As opposed to every other digital store in existence owned by companies with a hierarchical business structures?

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9239 on: August 09, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »

well, valve is kinda horisontalish.
At least they did not lobby for game rental prohibition and manufacture hardware with lowest transparency rating among competitors.
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic