Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:18:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903119 times)
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9480 on: December 29, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »

a very nice austrian got me into the breach so now I'm playing that and it's very good
pretty weird since austria was a penal colony and there's no such thing as a nice penis

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9481 on: December 29, 2018, 02:29:35 PM »

well I won't look a gift game in the mouth

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
larrylateleaf
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9482 on: December 29, 2018, 07:06:34 PM »

Last week I tried to finish Pony Island after like a year of not touching it, but my save game got deleted so I just youtube'd the ending.

Been trying to get into Tekken 7 as well -- I only played Tekken 3 in middle school and I wanted to try my hand at learning the actual fundamentals of Tekken.

Also played like half an hour of Fidel Dungeon Rescue and I'm VERY bad at this game... might have to read up on basic strats and come back to this, because the concept is super cool to me.

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: January 31, 2019, 03:45:38 AM »

cleaning up my backlog.
Lords of the fallen is "Tekken meets oblivion" as described by its devs. Its has weird controls, loading screens are weirdly apologetic for their own mechanics. It like there is some sort of Lords of the Fallen 0 they cant legally mention.
Beated ys 1 chronicles, liked it overall. I wonder if they decided to preserve flaws of the original like masking low amount of content with dead ends, small convoluted areas and shameless backtracking. Entire game feels like a cycle of NPC telling you to go area x > closed door> go back to Npc and theyll be like "uh oh turns i have this key that opens that door". Bosses feel outright broken, i wonder if its framerate fault or by design.
Got Destiny 2 for free, went through vanilla content. I like this audiovisual experience, makes me very relax. Everything shines and pops, pew-pew die non-humanoid non-bleeding armored aliens. There are 2 types of characters: lame comic reliefs and serious mentors who spew some beat poetry gibberish, only several feel like they cross the line. I kinda like exploring Nessus, empty alien planet filled with robot terramorfers with sole npc being watered down portal glados. Environment art is top notch, i like wandering into hidden caves, kinda feels like morrowind when you were kid. Too bad every cave ends with scaled up officer enemy and chest with rngd prophet snow boots that exactly 3 points better than prphet snow boots on you. Occasionaly theres platforming section.
Design feels like Halo, entire game is circle areas filled with 5 satyre legged alien grunts and one officer. Entire point of the game is to constantly advance your equipment level, than it suddenly caps until expansion is released. Can understand why people say about lack of content when there is more junk activities you can swallow. This game is in desperate need of some  flawor content and actual bosses, maybe forsaken fixes that but ill wait for sale.
Josh Bossie
Level 3

Fly Safe, Pup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9484 on: January 31, 2019, 12:34:21 PM »

Kingdom Hearts 3 reminded me that I never finished my KH endurance run so I'm back on my bullshit and wrapping up KH2

It's a real good game

Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9485 on: February 01, 2019, 01:48:42 AM »

I am playing Catherine on PC, I never played it on PS3. I am really liking the story so far, and the characters are really interesting. I am so interested in the story that the "Nightmare" puzzle sections is more a chore than a fun moment.

Games:

kopstein
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: February 05, 2019, 12:12:49 PM »

I intended to leave XCOM in the backburner for any other run, but eh, got caught by the Long War mod on Ironman Normal with a couple of Secondwave options (Cinematic Mode and Aiming Angles). The whole set of changes totally change how you approach the game definitely. My first UFO crash was a disaster when I finally got to the Outsiders and they obliterated my SHIV and my surviving squad. Not long after, my first terror mission as well with that goddamn zombie swarm.

There are times where it has been really frustrating, admittedly. Abductions are usually the breather levels (even with enhanced Sectoids) because fuck Thin Men on Council Missions - the EXALT vip mission was a complete failure as well because of them flanking me, and I had to rely on tactical retreats on Zhangs intro mission all the fucking time so I would not get obliterated on every skydrop ambush. I really appreciate that the panic scale is more manageable now tho.

I play XCOM UFO ENEMY UNKNOWN and I must say.. it's a pain! so many times I get killed. I mean the poor soldiers get blasted into oblivion...

smells like teen spirit
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9487 on: February 05, 2019, 07:10:38 PM »

I've been enjoying the heck out of TIS-100. More games need to be built around tiny esoteric programming languages.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: February 05, 2019, 09:07:49 PM »

Yes

kopstein
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: February 06, 2019, 12:35:39 AM »

That TIS-100 looks wicked. But I don't fully understand it?

smells like teen spirit
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9490 on: February 06, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »

I intended to leave XCOM in the backburner for any other run, but eh, got caught by the Long War mod on Ironman Normal with a couple of Secondwave options (Cinematic Mode and Aiming Angles). The whole set of changes totally change how you approach the game definitely. My first UFO crash was a disaster when I finally got to the Outsiders and they obliterated my SHIV and my surviving squad. Not long after, my first terror mission as well with that goddamn zombie swarm.

There are times where it has been really frustrating, admittedly. Abductions are usually the breather levels (even with enhanced Sectoids) because fuck Thin Men on Council Missions - the EXALT vip mission was a complete failure as well because of them flanking me, and I had to rely on tactical retreats on Zhangs intro mission all the fucking time so I would not get obliterated on every skydrop ambush. I really appreciate that the panic scale is more manageable now tho.

I play XCOM UFO ENEMY UNKNOWN and I must say.. it's a pain! so many times I get killed. I mean the poor soldiers get blasted into oblivion...

Man I was reading that quote not realizing I wrote it, and I was like, man, this guy is totally on the spot, fuck those ufo crash missions.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9491 on: February 12, 2019, 09:29:58 AM »

The new indie game Apex Legends

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9492 on: February 13, 2019, 12:38:56 AM »

I am playing Yakuza 0, and comparing to the first Yakuza on PS2 (apart from the graphics) there are a lot of details walking in the district, and there are a lot of side activities to do, incredible how the game refined the formula from the first Yakuza. I just don't like to be interrupted by people on the street giving me side-quests in the middle of following an important main story arch, it just ruins the drama around the story.

Games:

Wurst
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: February 13, 2019, 04:42:05 AM »

I just don't like to be interrupted by people on the street giving me side-quests in the middle of following an important main story arch, it just ruins the drama around the story.
It's funny because it's completely the opposite for me. I'm not particularly fond of the overly dramatic story (it feels cheesy and would benefit from a less serious tone, in my opinion) but the side quests are awesome and full of hilarious interactions. Like where you have to convince a girl to stop selling her underwear or when you help some band members to look tough at their press-conference, etc. So when I'm going to the next story objective and some side quest turns up, I'm always happy to get interrupted.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: February 13, 2019, 03:24:24 PM »

I'm going to buy the Nintendo style of computer because the anime police game by platinum is using visual effects from Transformers Devastation and the composer is probably the same
Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9495 on: February 14, 2019, 12:46:00 AM »

I just don't like to be interrupted by people on the street giving me side-quests in the middle of following an important main story arch, it just ruins the drama around the story.
It's funny because it's completely the opposite for me. I'm not particularly fond of the overly dramatic story (it feels cheesy and would benefit from a less serious tone, in my opinion) but the side quests are awesome and full of hilarious interactions. Like where you have to convince a girl to stop selling her underwear or when you help some band members to look tough at their press-conference, etc. So when I'm going to the next story objective and some side quest turns up, I'm always happy to get interrupted.

It gets too much hilarious for me sometimes ahah  Tongue
To give you an example, much like Marvel movies when there is a joke in the middle of a serious moment.

Games:

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: February 14, 2019, 10:40:35 AM »

i bought a switch, what are the good games other than ANime cops: devastation
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9497 on: February 14, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »

The obvious ones are zelda wild breath and mario odyssey. If you like competition there's also splatoon 2, smash bros, and mario kart. Other than that, I'm not really sure what would be a good fit for you.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: February 14, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »

wtf how is it that mario and zelda are still the only games worth playing on this thing after 2 years
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9499 on: February 14, 2019, 03:25:34 PM »

It's not that there's nothing, it's that I'm not sure what would live up to your standards lol

Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic