Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:40:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 903219 times)
RobertBleyl
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9660 on: August 18, 2020, 11:34:03 PM »

I'm currently resuming The Outer Wilds. It is a weird game for me - I knew the premise of the game based on reviews, that was what got me interested. But the controls annoy me a little. Everything is kinda clunky and slow. Don't know if I'm gonna finish it, right now it feels a little frustrating. Also the "freedom" to go anywhere you want in this rather big solar system is... too much right now? I guess I'm graving for a more linear experience Wink
With that being said: I'm also waiting for the PC release of Horizon - Zero Dawn to get more patches since it appears to be a buggy release. Haven't bought it yet. Yes, I know that HZD is also kind of an open world experience, but from what I've seen it starts of more linear and with more fluent controls. Guess I'll have to wait :D
Red Phantom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9661 on: September 09, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »

I found this really cool game called "Through The Fragmentation" which I think is worth playing.
This game is not my own.

You're an agent among bird people who live in this seemingly usual world - and you need to find a strange, hidden fragmentation...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:35:56 PM by Red Phantom » Logged

ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9662 on: September 09, 2020, 04:59:26 AM »

I found this really cool game called "Through The Fragmentation" which I think is worth playing.

A lot of people try to post games here claiming that they just happened to find a game that, on further inspection, was actually their own work. I think it's worth mentioning your relationship with this game in your post - from what I can tell, you've made a fangame based on it, but the original is someone else's work. Is this accurate?

angrycactus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9663 on: September 10, 2020, 11:23:49 PM »

Witcher 3, Gwent, Vampyr and Skyrim
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9664 on: September 18, 2020, 09:13:41 AM »

Just beat Nioh2, fun game. Nothing like any of the souls games really. It I find it move like a cross between diablo and a game with a good combat system.

The Armorman
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #9665 on: October 11, 2020, 01:10:09 AM »

genshin impacted

BELOW FOR GOGNIOS

ABOVE, FOR GOGNIOS
Sarah Boeving
Level 0

hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9666 on: October 16, 2020, 10:57:52 AM »

Been playing Deiland! Its a simple and cute lil' game loosely based on The Little Prince.

On a side note i'm contemplating picking up Age of Empires II again.

Sarah Boeving - 2D/Pixel Artist - Portfolio - Recently worked on REM Cycles!
PeterSvP
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: October 30, 2020, 11:12:36 PM »

Spelunky 2. And Super Mario 35.
starjung
Level 0

Building ChipsTV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9668 on: November 04, 2020, 06:27:17 AM »

Apart from CS:GO played some horror games with friends over Halloween:

Killing Floor - Whoa it's fun and damn it's hard, never got past wave 3

Phasmophobia - Love how players need to cooperate, but it wasn't as spooky as I had hoped

Building "video chat + games" on https://chipstv.co/
FGamesCreation
Level 0

FGamesCreation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9669 on: November 11, 2020, 01:17:14 AM »

Tiles hop and Dancing Road ;-) nice two mobile games.

Duckablo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: November 11, 2020, 08:33:02 AM »

The last game I really played was "Death Stranding". I put 80+ hours in and still get on to try and get some stars. Other than that I just got into game development so I've been watching a poop ton of Youtube tutorials, and reading online guides. I really am stuck on this idea that I want to get an amazing story into a small quick game.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9671 on: November 25, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »

I've begun streaming on twitch!

Currently chopping it up with Dark Souls and Destiny 2
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: December 08, 2020, 02:56:24 PM »

good question. what AM i playing?
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9673 on: January 08, 2021, 02:07:47 PM »

I've been playing Myth Bearer lately, and it's pushing all the right buttons for me. The overall game structure is similar to DROD RPG, where the moment-to-moment task is to choose which monster to fight for an optimal route, with the standard health/attack/defense trio of stats. What stands out for me is the world it's set in, which has a very specific fantasy aesthetic that I've always been super into. Wandering the world, gaining power, and routing a way through the puzzles just feels great. Highly recommended.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #9674 on: January 09, 2021, 03:01:15 PM »

The overall game structure is similar to DROD RPG, where the moment-to-moment task is to choose which monster to fight for an optimal route, with the standard health/attack/defense trio of stats.

Have you played Tactical Nexus?

DROD RPG is actually pretty much a clone of a Japanese game called "Tower of the Sorcerer" and Tactical Nexus is essentially that game on steroids. The pricing scheme seems ridiculous at first, but there are literally(!) 1000s of hours of gameplay in this game if you're into these kind of optimization puzzles. The puzzle design itself is pretty stellar and the game has a "meta progression" system which is kind of a puzzle in itself.

In fact you could probably get a solid 20-30 hours out of the demo alone. It was my most played game last year.
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9675 on: January 09, 2021, 03:51:17 PM »

Tactical Nexus is definitely on my list, though everything I've seen of it makes it look pretty daunting. Should be fun to parse through once I get to it.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9676 on: January 09, 2021, 03:54:15 PM »

The overall game structure is similar to DROD RPG, where the moment-to-moment task is to choose which monster to fight for an optimal route, with the standard health/attack/defense trio of stats.

Have you played Tactical Nexus?

DROD RPG is actually pretty much a clone of a Japanese game called "Tower of the Sorcerer" and Tactical Nexus is essentially that game on steroids. The pricing scheme seems ridiculous at first, but there are literally(!) 1000s of hours of gameplay in this game if you're into these kind of optimization puzzles. The puzzle design itself is pretty stellar and the game has a "meta progression" system which is kind of a puzzle in itself.

In fact you could probably get a solid 20-30 hours out of the demo alone. It was my most played game last year.

can confirm, thanks to this a**ho** it was my most played game of last year too

KensIDi
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: February 22, 2021, 06:49:58 AM »

Now I'm going through mario, but my favorite game is still Chuck rock 2!
Jason.M
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9678 on: May 01, 2021, 10:16:57 AM »

Currently playing Ark modded, but I do wish there was a high-level Survival game. Valhiem set a good standard. alos waiting on New MMOs
Nakeman
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: May 05, 2021, 01:19:10 PM »

playing forza horizon 4 and pes 21 sometimes...
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic