Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 01:46:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPrism Light
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Prism Light  (Read 930 times)
Toadfrogs
Level 0

Filipino Game Programmer

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2011, 05:49:30 AM »

Warning! Flashing lights are included in this game (not all times though but still... get your eyes prepared) ...

Game Description:
A maze game inspired by different mouse maze games. Guide your light from the prism through 35 levels of darkness. Collect shards and avoid touching walls and traps. Features 35 levels, Speedrun mode (after finishing all the normal levels), colorful visuals, and more...

Screenshot:

Trailer:

Links:
YoYo Games - http://www.yoyogames.com/games/171115-prism-light
Game Jolt - http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/other/prism-light/4981/

Enjoy the game guys and comments are welcome :D

bgund001
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »

Played up till about lvl 15. Pretty fun. I liked it. Difficulty ramped up pretty good. As soon as it started getting easy you added a new element to throw me off. Only feedback I'd give is that it was a bit hard on the eyes or maybe thats just cause I'm just getting old. Also the music was a bit to discordant for me. I ended up putting some of my own music on instead.

Toadfrogs
Level 0

Filipino Game Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »

Played up till about lvl 15. Pretty fun. I liked it. Difficulty ramped up pretty good. As soon as it started getting easy you added a new element to throw me off. Only feedback I'd give is that it was a bit hard on the eyes or maybe thats just cause I'm just getting old. Also the music was a bit to discordant for me. I ended up putting some of my own music on instead.

Peace with the flashing lights... and yeah, the music. But that's ok.
Thanks for the comment :D

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic