Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 03:58:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingChildren of Liberty - The TIGLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Children of Liberty - The TIGLog  (Read 734 times)
dsilvers
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:32:14 PM »

I've decided to give Children of Liberty an official home on TIGSource, now that it's back in a showable form.

We managed to get our old prototype translated into Unity in around 2 weeks, an incredible feat by my team. The new character art is going in and will continue to be touched up as the project continues.

As you may or may not know, today is Patriots Day in Massachusetts, and coincidently the day Children of Liberty takes place. To celebrate, we're having a 50% Off sale on our Kickstarter, so it's only $5 to get in on the beta as opposed to the regular $10 price! When the Kickstarter hits $4500 we're going to leak info about the second playable character, Doug, and how we've changed him since our original prototype (he's gone through the biggest redesign of all our characters). Our plan is to put the beta online within the next couple of months and continue to push out regular updates until release, upon which everyone who participated in the beta will get a full version of the game (digital, obviously, and hopefully will include a Steam key).

More screenshots are incoming and I'll post them here when they're ready. In the meantime don't forget to keep up on our Twitter, Facebook, and website. The more followers we get the more we leak!  Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic