Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 07:36:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsTutorial - IG development from the ground up
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tutorial - IG development from the ground up  (Read 1296 times)
SubspaceGames
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:56:24 AM »

Hey guys,

Thought I would get the word out about this because the more people I have checking out the site, the more motivated I get.  My idea is to start from scratch knowing next to nothing about game development and document the entire process of learning, creating, and finally publishing a game.  I have a blog at subspacegames.com and I am doing YouTube videos, etc.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated since this is a learning process.  I have settled on a game engine and have started to put up tutorials.  I also have a game concept in mind and the plan is to get a prototype up and running quickly so that people can play it and give feedback during the development process.

Hopefully when I am done, there will be a good body of information that I could then edit and release for people that want to get an idea of an A to Z look at developing a game.

Wade
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic