Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:44:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNo one ain't got nuffin' on Björn
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: No one ain't got nuffin' on Björn  (Read 6837 times)
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 10:19:46 AM »

Please rename your file bjoern.php... Sad

xD, why? :3

Anyway. Tried the first level. I didn't beat it. It beat me. Is it possible to beat it if I don't suck, or does it go on for ever? I guess it doesn't, since there is a second level, so for how long does it go on? I need to estimate my chances here. Ninja

Level 2 (and 3) will be locked at the beginning of the game. You can unlock level 2 by gaining 10.000 points in level 1 (the same goes for level 3 in level 2). Before 10.000 points level 1 goes through different enemy progressions (if that's how you call it, I don't know...) after that it remains the same, but of course you can play it forever and beat the highscore ^^

It'll be better with leaderbords Gentleman

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 07:21:11 AM »

Time for an update!

Level 3 is done! Smiley
All I've got left to do is applying some polish and finding some frickin' music that suits this baby Crazy

Hope you enjoy level 3!

Cheers,

Maxim

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 04:37:49 AM »

Hooray! Added a preloader and and intro movie/comic thing, for which I apologize for its horrible ugliness...

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »

MagnoB is done! ^^

I've decided to stop whining and to just make some music myself Smiley I know it's not really good music, but screw that. I just wanted to finish this project! Gentleman

It's be up on FGL soon!

Cheers,

Maxim

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »

Please rename your file bjoern.php... Sad

xD, why? :3
Because his name is Björn and not Bjorn. Sad

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 10:15:36 PM »

Must be lonely being a grammar nazi.
This isn't grammar.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. Giggle

In all seriousness, though, you seem to have gotten an impression of me as a very mean and annoying person, and you seem very eager to "defend" others from my terrible ways. I'm sorry to have given you this impression. You should take anything that could be considered mean in the slightest sense with a grain of salt. I don't want you to get worked up and experience harsh feelings about something that didn't really annoy me; it's not like I've been off the topic – I have already commented on the game, and this time, I just answered an additional question that was raised. I've actually tried to apologise to you before. I'm not evil! Sad

Let's move any further discussion into PM's, though. This, for one thing, is not on the topic, as aren't your complaints about me.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:21:56 PM by Skomakar'n » Logged

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 06:24:15 AM »

Apparently, referencing Mario in your game isn't really cool... Sad So I've decided to rename "Mario ain't got nuffin' on Björn" into: "No one ain't got nuffin' on Björn".

I've also added sound effects to the swings (even if they don't hit creeps). And I've made the combo score numbers increase in size relative to their magnitude.

Also, guys (Skomakar'n and Gabriel Verdon) please be a little more mature Gentleman

Mef
Level 0

8 bit massacre!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 01:09:58 AM »

404  Crazy

"Stand rigid for the next battle
Peace means reloading your guns
The love for life is all hatred in disguise
A carnival creation with masks undone"
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 02:24:43 AM »

404  Crazy

Yeah sorry, we updated the website and its directory stuff. It's sir-realism.com/pages/bjorn.php now Gentleman

Didn't think anyone would ever be interested in this Tongue

Mef
Level 0

8 bit massacre!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 02:58:38 AM »

Well, the description of Björn was meant to produce quite a hype, now wasn't it?

Wink

Anyways, the game isn't a badass 100+ worlds platformer I was expecting, but plays quite nice for its arcadey style.

"Stand rigid for the next battle
Peace means reloading your guns
The love for life is all hatred in disguise
A carnival creation with masks undone"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic