Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:13:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Community Manager for Multiplayer game needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Community Manager for Multiplayer game needed  (Read 1451 times)
petertos
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »

Hi all!!

I'm glad to announce that my first multiplayer game, Spies  Noir, is finished and tested, it's already working. It's a demi-instantaneous text message game played by nine people on the web (traditional computer, slate or mobile, as long as you have an internet connection and a browser).

I'm looking for a [paid] International Community Manager to take care of the community the game generates, and to start the first games on the platform and curate the Facebook game forums. I'd give away 30% of the benefits the game makes through advertising.

The ideal person would be someone that has many friends on Facebook (+400) or other networks (Twitter, forums, other kind of online communities).

You can also play the game for free at the link below, you can join game number #10 (I've created it), or create your own and play with friends. So far everything is working. There's another small game on the platform, King of the Mountain, check it out if you like either.

http://www.dolmenent.com/thehouseofgames/

Best regards,

Petertos

poe
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »

I would love to help, I have experience with the King Arthur's Gold community. I have about 150 facebook friends, is that good enough or nay?
petertos
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 02:52:06 AM »

Bumping up this thread because the position is still available.

Regards,

Petertos  Big Laff  Cheesy  Evil  Cool  Panda  Noir  Gomez  Toast Right

Chill3r
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »

If you still need someone PM me, I could help out.
30% share sounds alright, but please send me some info about the tasks.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic