Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:26:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeLooking For Some Freeware Developers To Help With A Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For Some Freeware Developers To Help With A Game  (Read 3403 times)
J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »

Okay, guys... I need some help. For any of you that remember, I posted something about "Planet X Fiction," a new publishing company. Well, a few days ago, I came up with an idea to make a SSBB style game with the major characters from the company in it. But we need freeware developer help. NONE OF US KNOW HOW TO MAKE GAMES. So, this will be a freeware game. I'm looking for someone who will work for free. I'm not trying to advertise PXF in any way. I'm just looking for help.

Thanks!

The artist formally known as "Javet."
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

Tell me about these 'characters' you speak of.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »

Well, they are all from works that us from PXF have done. Our main  mascto is Lexx Cade, a badass bounty hunter, well, you get the picture. This game will need some really good pixel-artists. Cade is very detailed. Other characters include monsters and charcters from short stories and works. There is an interactive feature where you can make your own characters, so I'm planning on putting some of our first characters in the game.

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 10:40:15 AM »

Reference pictures?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:02:41 AM »

1 sec...

A lot of the characters don't have actual pictures, just descriptions. And we got new forums, so a lot of the pictures have been lost, but...

Here's Cade:

Eki:

Overlord, Cade's Nemesis:

Keara:

Pixelized Javet:

There's a lot more, but you get the picture. The pixelized me, well... I'll see if I can draw up the real version.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic