Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411529 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:47:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperTechnical (Moderator: ThemsAllTook)Sig Maker V.5 - Image making program
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sig Maker V.5 - Image making program  (Read 8597 times)
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »

Type: Application

Fullscreen: No

Description: Sig Maker V.5 is the fifth model of my freeware software that allows you to make your own custom-image forum signatures without any knowledge of image editing!

Please note that when you open up the program, you will have a prompt to choose the color scheme of the program. Also, to access all of the options in the program, you will need to scroll through the icons in each category with the black on-screen arrows.

Some new features are as follows-
-Tons of already included fonts, textures and shines.
-Glow, outline drop shadow effects.
-Signature colorization and inner glows.
-Customizable background and text gradient.
-The ability to import images to be used as backgrounds or regular images.
-The ability to flatten layers.
-A nice, easy to use interface.
-And much much more!

Screenshot -

Download page: http://www.nfyre.com/Sigmaker5.html
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »

Are there going to be updates for this?

xius
Level 0

QWERTY pwner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »

I find the interface a bit tricky. As using those black on-screen arrows... I'd appreciate some kind of "progress bar" which could show how many features are there. (or at least change the appearance of an arrow when a user hit the end) Also, everything seems to have a different style. Icons, arrows, dialog boxes... perhaps, UI could use some more polishing. (graphically)

When I loaded A Really Big Picture, it covered the whole UI. Shocked

However, nice app with plenty of options. I've never realized there is such a need, but I can somehow see the point! Cool

Welcome to my signature, adventurer!
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »

Are there going to be updates for this?
Yes, I'm hopefully going to make 6th version which fixes the concerns of everyone who posts.
I find the interface a bit tricky. As using those black on-screen arrows... I'd appreciate some kind of "progress bar" which could show how many features are there. (or at least change the appearance of an arrow when a user hit the end) Also, everything seems to have a different style. Icons, arrows, dialog boxes... perhaps, UI could use some more polishing. (graphically)

When I loaded A Really Big Picture, it covered the whole UI. Shocked

However, nice app with plenty of options. I've never realized there is such a need, but I can somehow see the point! Cool

Thanks, I'll try fixing some of the GUI to make it a bit more coordinated, and I'll give some sort of response that tells you when there are no buttons left.
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

Updated with fonts, shines, effects, all that fun stuff.  Gentleman

Unfortunately, I don't think the graphics overhaul will ever happen, since I may just re-create this program into a general banner maker.
Powergloved Andy
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

Why not just use photoshop for full control?  Lips Sealed
Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 11:56:58 PM »

Does it have a randomize button?
I think it should.
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

Why not just use photoshop for full control?  Lips Sealed
Mainly because photoshop isn't free, and this requires no knowledge of image editing to use.
Anyways, I mainly made this program to help myself learn new functions in GM and to show myself that I can actually complete something if I stick to it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic