Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411495 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:31:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosLooking for PR/CM/Marketing Experience
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for PR/CM/Marketing Experience  (Read 1153 times)
Obligatory_Post
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »

Hi, guys.

My name's Jon, and I'm an experienced relational professional. For the last 7 years, I've worked as a chaplain and minister in various capacities and now I'm looking to work in the video game industry. Anyone who's talked to a minister/chaplain or attended a religious service knows that 90% of the job is marketing, professional communication, and public relations.

I have experience planning events, writing public announcements and ads, managing and building communities, building a healthy public image, and other general duties related to public relations.

I have been a fervent fan of video games and the gaming industry for as long as I can remember. I grew up playing systems like the Sega Mark III, SNES, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, and PlayStation. Over the years, my enthusiasm for video games has given me a desire to learn more about the businesses and communities that have made gaming so significant in my life and the lives of countless others. I still regularly play video games and remain active in video game communities.

If you have need for someone new to the industry but experienced in the fields of PR/CM/Marketing, I would love to hear from you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic