Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:13:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosRenaissance Boy Games - Game Development Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Renaissance Boy Games - Game Development Team  (Read 1377 times)
RenaissanceBoy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »

Hello everybody! My name is Brian McDonaugh, and I'm posting to advertise the new expansion to the Renaissance Boy Games line of services - Game Development. Recently, my good friend, who has been lead programmer on a few projects of mine in the past, has come on board. That being said, Renaissance Boy is now offering the both of us as a two-man duo to develop games for those who wish to make their dreams of getting into the game development business come true!

A little about the both of us:

We are both graduates from one of the most prestigious game development schools on the east coast, the Savannah College of Art and Design, where we have been taught and mentored by some greatly respected people of the modern gaming industry such as Jack Mamais, who was lead designer of the first ‘Crysis’ at Crytek, and Luis Cataldi, who was art director for Homefront at the late THQ/Kaos Studios.

Currently, I work as a freelance 2D artist/animator, you can view my work at www.brianmcdonaugh.com. My partner, Corey Westcott, is a recent graduate with roughly 3 years experience in C++, C#, and AS3 with a knack for picking up new languages as well as a work ethic to be successful in them. He’s also had nearly 2 years experience working with the Unity engine (www.unity3d.com). His website and full listing of abilities can be found at www.coreywestcott.com.

What sets us apart is that not only have we been educated in our respective specializations, but we've also been instructed in multiple other facets of the game development pipeline such as game design, level design, and 3D modeling. In my own personal experience, I have produced, managed, and art directed for multiple 2D and 3D projects throughout my college and freelance career. Corey has held programming lead positions on two successful large team school projects as well as taken on ambitious outside projects such as his current Artificial Intelligence project.

Both of us are very hard workers, that put emphasis on not only producing top quality work, but doing so in an efficient manner. We can provide services from producing a game from conception to completion (with all design work, assets, animation, and code, etc, that you would require), or if you happen to have an IP that you would like produced, we can take care of that as well.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from some of you soon Gentleman
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:00:28 PM by RenaissanceBoy » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic