Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:42:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsGame Designer / Producer available for collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Designer / Producer available for collaboration  (Read 1230 times)
HyperEXTurbo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2011, 09:22:08 AM »

If anyone is looking for a good partner to work on some small projects with, I'd be happy to offer up my skills. I have 2 released games that you can check out:

One is an RPG Maker VX game I worked on solo that received some great feedback regarding the plot and the challenging action-oriented battle system.

The other is a rhythm-based puzzle game on Newgrounds. The game was made in collaboration with a programming partner of mine. We both contributed ideas, he did the programming and I did the graphics and graphic design

I managed a team of 7 people to work on a long-term project of mine you can find HERE. The team consisted of 2 programmers, 3 3D Artists, 1 Animator, and 1 2D Artist. I constructed various documents outlining goals and roles for the team to keep everyone in line. Unfortunately, since more pressing matters came up for those individuals, they had no choice but to take time off from the project, so the team has pretty much dissolved at this point.

Feel free to reply here if you're interested, but I would prefer email if possible. My email is phantasystar(at)live(dot)com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic