Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 02:16:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkOnce more, I need a trailer made for my game Cardinal Quest
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Once more, I need a trailer made for my game Cardinal Quest  (Read 2147 times)
tametick
Level 3

Could take weeks, sir!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:35:17 AM »

Hi folks,
I need another trailer/teaser for my soon-to-be-released game Cardinal Quest.

I offer $200 paypaled upon completion. If you accept this offer I will get you a much easier debug version of the game, so that you can easily record the mid- and late-game content.

I will also provide you with ample footage(vidage?) taken already, so you will likely not even need to do much capturing, just editing.

Cheers,
Ido.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:21:41 PM by tametick » Logged

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »

i could attempt this, but it depends on how well my computer can record footage of it (i have fraps and camstudio and for some games they record well and for other games they record poorly). and it depends on your timeline; if you want it immediately i'd probably be too busy to focus on it full time, but i could probably get one done over the course of a few weeks (e.g. if you want it within one week, you should go with someone else besides me). i'd also have to know more about the game to know which features you want to focus on highlighting, etc.

JackMenhorn
Level 2

Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:44 AM »

Shoot me a message with all of your requirements I'll let you know if I can get that done.

Sound Designer<br />www.jackmenhorn.com

Nova-111 OST: https://jackmenhorn.bandcamp.com/album/nova-111
tametick
Level 3

Could take weeks, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »

and it depends on your timeline; if you want it immediately i'd probably be too busy to focus on it full time, but i could probably get one done over the course of a few weeks (e.g. if you want it within one week, you should go with someone else besides me).

Yeah I'm a bit short on time this time as well Sad

This week would be best.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:22:11 PM by tametick » Logged

tametick
Level 3

Could take weeks, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »

Shoot me a message with all of your requirements I'll let you know if I can get that done.

Well as I said I already have a lot of footage so you will have to do little capturing and much editing.

You can see the first trailer (made by the great Bauer) here.

The game is much flashier (animations! particle effects!) now and has heaps more content, but the basis is the same.

The new trailer will have to be shorter tho (~1min) and more action oriented (less narrative).

The style (cheesy fantasy) would be the same. The game is a casual dungeon crawler/hack&slash roguelike.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:02:26 PM by tametick » Logged

JackMenhorn
Level 2

Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »

Emailed

Sound Designer<br />www.jackmenhorn.com

Nova-111 OST: https://jackmenhorn.bandcamp.com/album/nova-111
bauer
Level 1

Codes games & makes music

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

Really looking forward to try the final version! Hope you'll find someone for the trailer, if you have any questions or such just let me know. I'm currently in a cabin far into the deepest forest, sending this msg via trained raccoons. Ninja

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic