Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:24:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosI want to help you with Sound Design and Music
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I want to help you with Sound Design and Music  (Read 1591 times)
Havok
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »

Hey all!

So I'm a bona fide composer who is also diving into the world of sound design and I'm looking for some projects now that my degree will be finished next week. I'm very good writing for orchestral instruments and even have access to live players for recording your ambitious project. I am also capable of electronic music and chiptunes. For sound design the same thing: realistic, electronic, and chiptune.

I'm not necessarily looking for compensation at this time though it is still preferred. For "free" projects I reserve the right to be picky but if you've got an awesome game (small or large) that I feel I can do justice to and we are both excited about...that would be awesome.

My portfolio is located at http://www.tylerschmahl.com and will be updated after next week when I'll put up some more small acoustic ensemble tracks.

Have fun!

I love audio: Engineering, Sound Design, Composition
initials
Level 2

Initials

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »

Just listening to the tracks on your website and they are great. If I heard these in a AAA RPG I wouldn't think twice about the music. Very nice.

Initials
VFX/Games/Music
Super Lemonade Factory, Super Lemonade Factory Part Two, Revvolvver, Four Chambers of the Human Heart.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic