Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 12:59:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[iOS] Daisy Chains : A mixed bag of Labyrinth, Snake and Flicky!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [iOS] Daisy Chains : A mixed bag of Labyrinth, Snake and Flicky!  (Read 1073 times)
Jayenkai
Level 1

Every Week

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »

Available in the AppStore

From the person who brought you SpikeDislike, Tetripong, RetroRaider, JNKPlat, NeonPlat, Blockman Gets and loads more!

A nice and easy set of rules.

Roll your ball around the arena to grab hold of the daisies, then guide a chain towards the exit.
The larger your Daisy Chain, the more points you'll score, but with each level the target increases, meaning you'll need to continue to dodge the incoming enemy bugs, whilst guiding your larger chain behind you.

Youtube Videos

TouchArcade comments
Yemi : "You make some incredible original games!!"
Sanuku : "This Guy is a Gameplay God but i will kick his Ass if he doesn`t switch to Unity or UDK in this century."
Nullroll : "Simple. Subtle. Sensational. Love the fluidity of motion and the understated color palette."

Twitter comments
@cucumberoneye (Nyarlu!) : "another EVIL jayenkai game!"
@krakatomato : Does playing @Jayenkai 's Daisy Chains make me a lesser man or is it a sign my feminine side is trying to escape! Ace game Smiley

Available in the AppStore

I write AGameAWeek, and I've got over 350 games to prove it!!
---
Load, Next List
Jayenkai
Level 1

Every Week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 01:11:16 PM »

As an added bonus, you can now play a smaller web edition of the game, here.

The game runs in HTML5, having been developed using the wonderful PlayMyCode.com website.  (Build, Play, Share!)

Enjoy!!  (the iOS one's nicer, having been built over the course of a few weeks, as opposed to this one, which was done in a few hours!!)

I write AGameAWeek, and I've got over 350 games to prove it!!
---
Load, Next List
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic