Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:45:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios★ Pop Artist and Experimental Composer ★ Calling For Projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ★ Pop Artist and Experimental Composer ★ Calling For Projects  (Read 1318 times)
★ Aussie All-Star ★
TIGBaby

Austin Har

View Profile WWW
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:55:58 AM »

Dear All,

I just joined at the suggestion of a friend and I am amazed at the wealth of talent in musicians, designers and developers here on TIGForums. I have always loved playing video games and I am keen to get involved in some projects.

I am 19 and currently a 2nd year Composition Major at the elite Sydney Conservatorium of Music in Circular Quay, Australia. My teachers include top Australian composers such as: Dr. Matthew Hindson AM, Michael Smetanin, Alex Pozniak and Paul Stanhope (APRA winners).

My background is in classical music, I began violin at 7 and played in local chamber ensembles and orchestras. I began songwriting and composing at 15 and learnt singing, guitar, piano and some production. Experimental pop is my niche but I also compose for the new contemporary music scene.

Credentials:

2008: Central Coast Conservatorium 'Behind The Mask' Prize. Violinist for Gosford Musical Society, Laycock St Theatre productions.
2009: ENCORE Nomination for HSC Music Ext Composition to be performed at Sydney Opera House. 49/50 HSC Music Ext mark.
2010: Finalist in 2010 Student Composer Prize, Sydney Conservatorium of Music 101 (a prize my tutor won the previous year).
2011: Winner of 2011 Gosford City Rotary Club and Central Coast Conservatorium 'Young Composer Prize'. Piece premiered by Christopher Bearman OAM and the Central Coast Symphony Orchestra, Philharmonia and Concert Band.

My compositions and pop songs:
http://www.facebook.com/austinhar (click on videos and myband app)

Acoustic covers and arrangements:
http://www.facebook.com/counterpoint17

I am open to any game projects needing music or text. If you want new music or to use some of my existing material hit me up: [email protected]

Cheers,

★ Aussie All-Star ★

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic