Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 06:17:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs5734L3R
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30
Print
Author Topic: 5734L3R  (Read 149471 times)
ShinnyMetal
Level 0

I can makes musics!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »

It looks great...
but where is Journey to Hammerdale! D:

I personally find this project much more unique and inspiring than Hammerdale (though that one does look good also!)

08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »

It looks great...

Haha, Winged Doom you cannot win. No matter which project you work on it is the wrong one.

Keep up the good work!

It's ShinnyMetal's fault! When I heard his "Stealer Theme", immediately canceled the development of Journey to Hammerdale!!  Cheesy

Okey it was a joke)) Development of J2H is ongoing, but not so intense as a Stealer's dev - because J2H is much more difficult goal for realization.

And i do not want to win, i just do what i like :3

Belimoth
Level 10

high-heeled cyberbully

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2012, 10:39:14 PM »

Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley Full support.

Recs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2012, 08:32:10 AM »

interesting project, I really liked stealth bastard and I hope this turns out an even better 2d stealth game.
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2012, 04:55:53 PM »

It looks great...

Haha, Winged Doom you cannot win. No matter which project you work on it is the wrong one.

Keep up the good work!

It's ShinnyMetal's fault! When I heard his "Stealer Theme", immediately canceled the development of Journey to Hammerdale!!  Cheesy

Okey it was a joke)) Development of J2H is ongoing, but not so intense as a Stealer's dev - because J2H is much more difficult goal for realization.

ooh, shinnymetal, that theme's super cool.

play hydlide 2
zede05
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »

This is lookin' really sweet now. Are you going to put it on Greenlight? I'd vote for it.

08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2012, 10:34:05 PM »

This is lookin' really sweet now. Are you going to put it on Greenlight? I'd vote for it.

Do you think it's worth it? Situation with Greenlight make me sad - with all of these odd games, required contribution and appeals to vote for game. Also, i don't think that will be a lot of voters, the project is not popular (only a 39 members on moddb in a relatively long period of time, that says a lot i guess) and i'm not surprising - it's too little stuff to make any conclusions about what kind of game it will be in final.
But thank you for good response, it is inspiring to continue make this.

Bandreus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2012, 11:05:32 PM »

Do you think it's worth it? Situation with Greenlight make me sad - with all of these odd games, required contribution and appeals to vote for game. Also, i don't think that will be a lot of voters, the project is not popular (only a 39 members on moddb in a relatively long period of time, that says a lot i guess) and i'm not surprising - it's too little stuff to make any conclusions about what kind of game it will be in final.

Given you want to go through the whole GL thing, I would at least wait until the game hits a more mature form.

You can build awareness and a community for your game without GL, using a proper website/blog, social media, youtube, etc. And hit GL once you have the majority of content/systems in, and possibly a trailer or two.

GL is a very big and (at the moment) wonky platform. Take the time to check and you'll likely notice the few indie games which manage to hit big on GL are the ones which had an established community, and a very strong one to begin with.

So yeah, definitely do not feel like you HAVE to be on GL right here right now. My 2c.

rivon
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2012, 04:56:47 AM »

Very nice. Also great colors. Would work great as a title/menu screen with some menu items fading in after this animation.
08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »

Given you want to go through the whole GL thing, I would at least wait until the game hits a more mature form.

You can build awareness and a community for your game without GL, using a proper website/blog, social media, youtube, etc. And hit GL once you have the majority of content/systems in, and possibly a trailer or two.

GL is a very big and (at the moment) wonky platform. Take the time to check and you'll likely notice the few indie games which manage to hit big on GL are the ones which had an established community, and a very strong one to begin with.

So yeah, definitely do not feel like you HAVE to be on GL right here right now. My 2c.

Agreed with every word

Very nice. Also great colors. Would work great as a title/menu screen with some menu items fading in after this animation.

Good point, rivon! Perhaps I'll do that, only make far city more lively - with ship's traffic, some flashes, smoke, neon signs, billboards, big robots and take-off rockets. And i'll have to devise something with the foreground, maybe docker robots?

08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:42 PM »

C11Ck 2 5C41e

rivon
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2012, 02:40:06 AM »

Good point, rivon! Perhaps I'll do that, only make far city more lively - with ship's traffic, some flashes, smoke, neon signs, billboards, big robots and take-off rockets. And i'll have to devise something with the foreground, maybe docker robots?
Yeah, definitely. Some ship traffic would give it a lot of life.
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »

That sounds good, indeed. By the way, I like that elevator section - it's looking pretty spiffy.

Nu-Type
Level 1

Pathfinder

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »

C11Ck 2 5C41e

Looking great! And the Stealer theme sounds very good.
Bandreus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:32 AM »

Oh man, the goodness...

WHY YOU HIDING THESE FROM US?

Addicted

Belimoth
Level 10

high-heeled cyberbully

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2012, 09:42:32 AM »

Good journalism.

Nu-Type
Level 1

Pathfinder

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »

Oh man, the goodness...

Addicted

Blink Where did those come from???
Bandreus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »

Those are...

.. from the FUTURE  Noir

no seriously, Winged Doom has a blog (or more I guess). Not going to post a direct link though.

Nu-Type
Level 1

Pathfinder

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2012, 10:11:38 AM »

Those are...

.. from the FUTURE  Noir

no seriously, Winged Doom has a blog (or more I guess). Not going to post a direct link though.

No problem, im a New Type, I can see into the future with my Ultimate Psyco Gundam IV. Let me just use my googling powerz.
08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2012, 10:23:18 AM »

That sounds good, indeed. By the way, I like that elevator section - it's looking pretty spiffy.

Thank you! Just most worked on this place on this pic.

Oh man, the goodness...

Because this is an unfinished works, i try to upload only completed works on TIG.

Blink Where did those come from???

I suspect that he had found it in my tumblr

Those are...

.. from the FUTURE  Noir

No problem, im a New Type, I can see into the future with my Ultimate Psyco Gundam IV. Let me just use my googling powerz.

Looooooooooooool

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic