Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:15:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHuespace
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Huespace  (Read 5093 times)
Carefree games
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 09:27:22 AM »

The game is almost finished.
JackMenhorn
Level 2

Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 05:23:02 AM »

The game is almost finished.

!!!

Sound Designer<br />www.jackmenhorn.com

Nova-111 OST: https://jackmenhorn.bandcamp.com/album/nova-111
Carefree games
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »

I've removed the demo link.

!!!

Hi there. Wink
motorherp
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 04:48:15 AM »

Just watched the video and I really like the style of this.  Something which stood out for me though was that the more orgnaic style enemies which face upwards look great and really fit in, but then when you mingle in the big space ships and the likes which point downwards it breaks the perspective and looks wrong.  I just found that a bit jarring
Carefree games
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »

Well so much for that deadline, huh? I was beginning to rush the game towards the end and couldn't allow myself to do that. There has also been a lot of fine-tuning. During the days I was building my website and set up as a business I spent no time working on the game. That was half of last week when I was supposed to release the game that Friday. Maybe you won't believe me this time, but now I'll certainly be done soon. I should be more lenient when naming deadlines in the future.

The demo will be re-posted(and updated) on the day I release the game. Even if you already have a previous version of the demo be sure to download the new one, as there will be several key differences.

@motorherp: Your right about the spaceships. I've just gotten used to it from spending so much time developing, but at first they looked wrong to me as well. The problem was that a spaceship shown from the front view did not look much like a spaceship at all. I've tried to keep them more at an angle than top view, so they don't look completely out of place.
Carefree games
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »

Progress is so much slower when I don't dedicate twelve or more hours per day to this game. I'm burnt out on this whole thing. Tired

NOTE TO SELF: Hurry up and make this game you slacker! What have you been doing all day that's more important than this!? Angry
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:37:19 PM by Nonsuch Games » Logged
Carefree games
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »

So... The game has been finished for about a week, but I can't release it. Reason why? The copyright office takes three months to do it's job. More time than I spend developing this game.

This is so disappointing...

EDIT: Nevermind.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:29:11 PM by Nonsuch Games » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic