Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:02:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosCoder/Game Designer looking for paid jobs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Coder/Game Designer looking for paid jobs.  (Read 1016 times)
dorthlous
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »

Hi, my name's Olivier Giguère-Durand and I'm looking for a paid job either as a coder (main expertise c++, but experienced with many other languages) or as a game designer.

I first started coding on my own time about 15 years ago. I have been in the industry for over 6 years now, working first as a QA, then a coder and finally a game designer. I've worked for EA, but most of my experience was with either with small studios or indies. I am currently attending Full Sail University in the pursuit of a Game Design Bachelor (a bit above 1/3rd done, only A+ up to now and 112 Global Professionalism Standard) which limits my job search to either online or part-time. I live on the south shore of Montréal, Qc, Canada. I speak and write fluently in English and French.

I was an excellent QA, but I hope not to do this again, not because it is a bad job, but because it is not my calling. Furthermore, I'd rather work as a designer than as a programmer. Still, if you have an offer that you think can interest me, do not hesitate to contact me. It'll be a pleasure to answer any further questions you might have.

I thank you for your time,
Olivier Giguère-Durand
[email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic