Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:28:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioNeed a musician?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need a musician?  (Read 2655 times)
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2008, 01:57:37 AM »

Hey guys,

I'd really like to get involved in indie games development, so I'm offering my services. I can compose and produce music for your games, and also create sound effects.

My music is generally electronic-sounding, but I'd like to think I'm pretty versatile, as I enjoy all kinds of stuff. Listening to what's on my MySpace page, I guess I'd call it 'IDM with acoustic elements'. I can do ambient and downtempo, or active and upbeat, with instrumentation or entirely electronic. I also have a great love of chiptune, specifically C64 musicians, so that's a style I'd like to work in. I like the idea of taking different musical styles and arranging them with retro chip sounds.

Because I primarily use FL Studio for producing, I'd prefer to work in .wav/.mp3/.ogg format. However, I have a basic knowledge of trackers, so if you'd prefer music in .mod/.xm/.it or whatever, I can teach myself as I go.

Finally, here's a link to my music. I know, it's a MySpace page. I'm sorry! If anyone's interested, post here or send me a PM.

EDIT: Changed link, as it wasn't working, for no reason I can tell. I hate MySpace.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 06:21:19 AM by Synnah » Logged

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
PenguinHat
Level 1

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 07:47:05 AM »

Very nice stuff. Would it be ok if we PM you some details when we need you?
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 08:30:03 AM »

Sure, let me know the details and we can work something out!

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
C418
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 12:26:37 PM »

I will SO add you on myspace!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic