Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 07:45:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed sound fx designer for platform shooter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need sound fx designer for platform shooter  (Read 1277 times)
AzraelKans
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »

Sorry this is not for musicians (or maybe it is!) we are looking for a Sound designer for a platform shooter game, send sample site and quotes. And we will send you an NDA and sample video, note: please no 8bit sounds, all sounds must be quasi-realistic and royalty free.

To give you an idea, we need energy weapon sounds, jump sounds, slash sounds, that sort of thing.

This is a paid position (although within a budget).  Serious enquiries only. We can pay per sound package, or per contract. We can negotiate that.

Time is really important, we do have a deadline to meet.

p.s. If we like your work, most probably we will extend your contract, probably for the entire duration of the project.

Programmer/Community guy for Xibalba Studios www.xibalbastudios.com creators of www.militantgame.com, www.icebreakers-game.com and www.icebreakersmini.com
loliver1814
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »

Hello there. I would be intersted... Please, send me an E-mail to [email protected]. If you can send me a video that would be great. Tell me what type of sound you're looking for.

Programmer in C#, XNA. Working on Moon
AzraelKans
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »

Smiley Thanks to everyone who sent their portfolios in, the position has now been filled, I will let you know if any other positions are open soon.

Once again Thanks everyone!

Programmer/Community guy for Xibalba Studios www.xibalbastudios.com creators of www.militantgame.com, www.icebreakers-game.com and www.icebreakersmini.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic