Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 12:50:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkWeb developer needed for game user interface
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Web developer needed for game user interface  (Read 826 times)
drowtales
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:02:18 PM »

Greetings fine programmers of TIGForums
I have a company that have been thriving in the domain of web comics for 10 years. Specializing in interactive comics and web games as additional services to our free comic series. Of late we are doing a push to improve our games and in this i need an additional programmer for the "Path To Power" game upgrade. To be specific the coding required involve PHP, javascript, mysql and possibly ajax. This include clearing bugs in the existing interface, adding shoutbox, restoring messaging capabilities, fix the voting and promoting forms, and improve the overall user experience. Details , documentation, beta site access, SVN, contacts and other material to be provided upon acceptance of the project.

It is a small contract that need to be completed quickly.

There is currently 2 other programmer that have been working on this project for a couple months. The first version of the game has been online for years. Thus whoever join this project do so with the knowledge that there is a base to work from and the references to do the work. My budget is small but the work will be paid. I look to build a lasting relation with the programmer as future upgrade contract will be assigned and other similar projects will be in need of a talented programmer.

Send your portfolio to [email protected] if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic