Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:38:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralworking on 2 games at once
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: working on 2 games at once  (Read 7641 times)
lowpoly
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »

omg three hot men alone in a house

working on games

don't forget "in matching bathrobes" Kiss

sure are a lot of pictures of guys in bath attire on TIGS lately...  :D

Impossible
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »

Sometimes I even work on two projects at the exact same time; I type with my left hand on one keyboard and my right hand on another. And thats not even the amazing part, both projects are coded in two different languages.
I really need to try this right now.  I have one project in C++\Lua, one in C# (XNA) and another in Java (Processing) going right now.  Maybe I can work on all 3 at the same time.  Four languages at once, I could probably even find some way to work Python and\or Ruby into that mix.
Kornel Kisielewicz
The Black Knight
Level 1

Madman for hire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2007, 12:52:30 AM »

Sometimes I even work on two projects at the exact same time; I type with my left hand on one keyboard and my right hand on another. And thats not even the amazing part, both projects are coded in two different languages.
I really need to try this right now.  I have one project in C++\Lua, one in C# (XNA) and another in Java (Processing) going right now.  Maybe I can work on all 3 at the same time.  Four languages at once, I could probably even find some way to work Python and\or Ruby into that mix.
At least mine are almost all in the same language (umm, except the PHP multiplayer strategy and the GSoC BZFlag project that is...).

At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (@epyoncf)
ChaosForge -- DoomRL and AliensRL
Jupiter Hell -- DoomRL spiritual successor!
RohoMech
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »

dude, don't forget the browser php/sql/javascript/flash games as well...you can use your feet to code those.

Bezzy
Level 5

Loves the Gloves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »

omg three hot men alone in a house

working on games

don't forget "in matching bathrobes" Kiss

sure are a lot of pictures of guys in bath attire on TIGS lately...  :D
It's our equivalent of labcoats. (THAT IS MY LITTLE INDIE JOKE WHICH I TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ASK WHY I'M IN A BATH ROBE AND IT'S 6PM AND THE TESCOS IS CLOSING)

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic