Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411909 Posts in 69429 Topics- by 58477 Members - Latest Member: KriegsHetzer

June 10, 2024, 12:37:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallspaceCrawler_a game by bretllawi
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: spaceCrawler_a game by bretllawi  (Read 752 times)
bretllawi
TIGBaby

Triying to learn a bit!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »

ENG:
Hi, I'm Wilalbert Gómez, Spanish-Venezuelan nationality. Architect, and have decided to develop games from now on to live ... This is the beginning of my story.

I'm at the beginning of the road for the development of my game, I called SpaceCrawler, for the moment. The idea is to develop parallel material information content, tutorials and videos about what I have developed, with what tools and in which language.

For now this is the information that I leave, I'm a little embarrassed to go to work. I'm new at this game development, as it somehow, though I have no idea really, because although I have tried by many means joining a company, I have not been possible ... so I decided to make my own games.

Over here is a video I recently mounted on youtube. Blink
Comments always welcome! , i'm also asking for financial help to develop it fully, if you know of something or someone, or you motivate yourself after watching the video, you can donate through paypal on the link in my blog: http://bretllawi.blogspot.com/

video preview of my game:

ESP:
Hola, soy Wilalbert Gómez, de nacionalidad español-venezolano. Arquitecto, y he decidido desarrollar juegos de ahora en adelante para vivir... Este es el comienzo de mi historia.

Estoy en el comienzo del camino para el desarrollo de mi videojuego, lo he llamado SpaceCrawler, por los momentos. La idea es desarrollar paralelamente material de contenido informativo, tutoriales videos acerca de como lo he ido desarrollando, con que herramientas y en que lenguaje.

Por ahora esta es la informacion que les dejo, estoy un poco apurado para ir al trabajo. Soy nuevo en esto del desarrollo de juegos, por decirlo de alguna manera, aunque no tengo ni la menor idea realmente, pues, aunque he intentado por muchos medios ingresar a una compañia, no me ha sido posible... por lo tanto decidí realizar mis propios juegos.  Gentleman

Por aca les dejo un videito que he montado recien en youtube.
Comentarios, siempre bien recibidos!, Tambien estoy pidiendo ayuda economica para poder desarrollarlo completamente, si sabes de algo o alguien, o te motivas tras ver el video, puedes donar a traves de paypal en el enlace de mi blog: http://bretllawi.blogspot.com/

previo del juego:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////NEW
>>>>> http://bretllawi.com/games/boutyhunters/bountyhuntersdemo.html

and!, today i post a testing window... only for fun purpouses
Key function and movement:
W and S, acceleration and de..
A and D, strafe movement ( Facepalm)
1, 2 main weapons; 4, 5 secoundary weapons...
Mouse to look and fire (if you nottice that when you fire a missile with the mousebttn der. a little bitch menu window appear, just go fullscreen mode)

and there is for now!...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:58:18 AM by bretllawi » Logged

if (i_had_a_million_dollars==true){
stayAtHomeDoingNothing=true;
} else {
workALotToEarnIt=true;
}
ithamore
TIGSource Editor
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »

I've tried the demo a couple of times. I really like how unrestricted the demo is (I could explore the level without worrying about the timer or remaining fuel). I also like much of the game's look.

However, I found the mouse steering too sensitive, which made it too easy to steer off course drastically.

Please help TimW, a longtime promoter of indie gaming everywhere and an old friend of TIGSource, to write about indie games full-time.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic