Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:53:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessIndie Link Exchange
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Author Topic: Indie Link Exchange  (Read 18694 times)
ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2012, 02:44:49 PM »

If they'd be interested they'd open the thread and update their list, they simply don't care enough  Sad

Subtle Stone
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »

subtlestone.com

Fun stuff, if anyone wants an ad, email me at [email protected]
ANtY
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »

subtlestone.com

not rly fun, read thread rules  Lips Sealed

Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2012, 02:58:57 PM »

Just decided to drop in to say that you probably don't want to add my site since I don't remember to check this thread too often or can't update my site immediately leading to some wait up before all links appear in bulk. I'll keep all existing links on my site and you may still add my site but unless you notify me with PM it might be sometime before I add your link. My site was originally meant as a place to dump my stuff when they appear with no regular updating so it is rather irregular since I don't think about it daily. Sorry about possible ill-will I might have caused because of this Sad OP may remove my site from list or mark it appropriately.

My Twitter is @Tumetsu. Followed everyone I found in this thread.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:08:27 PM by Tumetsu » Logged

xfry
Level 0

JavaScripter, C# Developer, The world is realy 2D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »

I have added all you guys. but my twitter account have trouble of behavior  with @thatshelby i'm following that, but can't see it. When we post our account don't forget update the list :D

@Emberheartgames
@Farmergnome
@darkscavenger
@DushanChaciej
@PompiPompi
@thatshelby
@eclectocrat
@xfry
@samusetroid
@Tumetsu

Success is not the end of your goals ... Be the beginning of your triumph
Falsen
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »

subtlestone.com

I think you need to read the rules in the first post Smiley

Good luck with your projects.

ANtY
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2012, 01:58:34 AM »

Just decided to drop in to say that you probably don't want to add my site since I don't remember to check this thread too often or can't update my site immediately leading to some wait up before all links appear in bulk. I'll keep all existing links on my site and you may still add my site but unless you notify me with PM it might be sometime before I add your link. My site was originally meant as a place to dump my stuff when they appear with no regular updating so it is rather irregular since I don't think about it daily. Sorry about possible ill-will I might have caused because of this Sad OP may remove my site from list or mark it appropriately.

My Twitter is @Tumetsu. Followed everyone I found in this thread.

I don't think that it's a big problem, if you keep the list on your website and try to update it whenever you see new update it's good.

Followed Smiley

Quote from: xfry
@samusetroid
who's this? couldn't find him in the thread in the recent posts

xfry
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2012, 06:04:50 AM »

Ouch! this guy don't part of the thread post. Sorry i copy him when update the thread list by error. greetings everybody :D

mihai
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »

When I updated my website last time I made some mistake and the links didn't show up. I am sorry for that, now they are back online: http://www.jungle-troll.com/indie-links/

The thing is, it is hard to track everyone on this post, so if someone adds my page and I didn't, please drop me a message and I'll add you back.

Thanks!

PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2012, 09:01:06 AM »

Hey,
Please retweet this:
https://twitter.com/#!/PompiPompi/status/183236521669824513

Thanks Smiley

Master of all trades.
ANtY
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2012, 09:12:09 AM »

done  Smiley

fentlewoodlewix
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »

Subscribed!
(i think if we make them links its a little easier for everyone to follow and subscribe to everyone)
@Emberheartgames
@Farmergnome
@darkscavenger
@DushanChaciej
@PompiPompi
@thatshelby
@eclectocrat
@xfry
@GrtrGoodGames
@alittlealien   Just  slipped one more in at the bottom. Next!
fentlewoodlewix
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2012, 07:28:19 AM »

this is such a nice idea, i wonder if it can be automated?
meanwhile we blog at happylittlealiens.com
go there and you will see a wordpress "blogroll" called indie game developers, the theme i use will move it about a bit depending on your screen width, so side or bottom depends.

thanks
share & enjoy!
sean
eclectocrat
Level 5

Most of your personality is unconscious.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2012, 07:40:45 AM »

Added "Happy Little Aliens", let me know if you prefer a different formatting.

Welcome!

I make Mysterious Castle, a Tactics-Roguelike
Theophilus
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2012, 09:07:17 AM »

I might not be able to update mine any more, so you can take me off of your lists. This is just too time consuming for me. I also haven't noticed a big spike in traffic... ahh well.
xfry
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »

I add you @alittlealien
I think that it is a good way to shared our work, inside and outside tigsource. An advice: we are not self centered. Be united. No No NO grow together and build a development ecosystem is a really nice idea.
Update list...

@Emberheartgames
@Farmergnome
@darkscavenger
@DushanChaciej
@PompiPompi
@thatshelby
@eclectocrat
@xfry
@GrtrGoodGames
@alittlealien

eclectocrat
Level 5

Most of your personality is unconscious.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2012, 09:41:04 AM »

I might not be able to update mine any more, so you can take me off of your lists. This is just too time consuming for me. I also haven't noticed a big spike in traffic... ahh well.

I don't mind if you update once every 6 weeks or so, hell I've been several weeks late with additions. Just make an honest effort once in a while. if you still find it too much, then I understand your decision.

As far as traffic goes, this isn't a replacement for marketing, but if one of the members reaches a critical mass off success, then expect some trickle down for the rest. I started this thread with the premise that every little bit helps, and I still think so.

I make Mysterious Castle, a Tactics-Roguelike
Theophilus
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2012, 10:11:25 AM »

oh hey, there's a list. that makes it easy.
ANtY
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »

I don't mind if you update once every 6 weeks or so, hell I've been several weeks late with additions. Just make an honest effort once in a while. if you still find it too much, then I understand your decision.

As far as traffic goes, this isn't a replacement for marketing, but if one of the members reaches a critical mass off success, then expect some trickle down for the rest. I started this thread with the premise that every little bit helps, and I still think so.
I wonder if some of u guys when becoming successful will erase this list from ur blogs Sad

I think that it is a good way to shared our work, inside and outside tigsource. An advice: we are not self centered. Be united.  grow together and build a development ecosystem is a really nice idea.
If anyone has a really important news, like for example game release, or sth write here and I'll post a news about it on my website.

EddieBytes
Level 1

I have ideas, and I'm not afraid to use them

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2012, 10:50:31 AM »

Hi!

I'm a very big supporter of indie game developers, we're the only ones with enough guts to actually try new stuff. So I really think this is a great idea. I went on and added all you guys on my website right in the main menu ("More games"). My website isn't getting much traffic at all Sad (since I have no playable content or videos yet) but I believe in the premise of this thread nonetheless, and when my project will take off, hopefully you guys will get some piece of the traffic too.

I also went on and put descriptions next to each link, the best I could find by looking 2-3 minutes over each website. I really believe many of you guys are overlooking the important aspect of really describing your site/blog and what it's about. I had quite a difficult time with some of them. Just reply here with a better description for your site if you feel like it.
Just keep it under, let's say a round number like 256 characters.

Check out our thread for Boltus
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic